May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I realize the Holy Spirit will convict us of our sin and what your describing does happen in my life daily. But are you using this in the context of salvation? Salvation happens the moment we believe, it’s not an ongoing process. Do you believe you were saved the moment you believed that what Jesus accomplished on the cross was enough to save your soul from hell?? Or do you believe this process of growing in Christ (that’s what I call what your describing) is what’s accomplishing your salvation?

And there are most definitely sins your committing that you don’t realize. People have minimized sin to just the “big ones”, adultery, murder, stealing, fornication etc. but many thoughts are sin, gossip, anger, gluttony, laziness, materialism, jealousy- there are also sins for things we don’t do that we should do such as studying the word, sharing the gospel with non believers, giving to the poor, raising our children exactly to the word, being a wife exactly described in the word … I mean there is no way you have confessed every sin you have ever committed. That’s why this conviction of sin (which I’m not disputing happens, but in my experience it’s when we are committing sin habitually and the Holy Spirit is steering us away from what’s hurting us and others) is NOT what’s saving you. To say this is saying keeping the law is saving you and that’s not true. If keeping the law is what’s saving you and you were able to do it, then Jesus didn’t need to die. Jesus died for us because there is not one person on earth who can go his entire life and not commit one sin, and the Bible says if you’ve committed one sin your guilty of ALL of them! So the gospel which is that Jesus died, was buried, and rose again 3 days later is what washed you white as snow the moment you believe it. In Gods eyes from that moment you have the righteousness of Christ. It washes you clean of past, present, AND future sins! Jesus didn’t die so the Holy Spirit would come to you and then you can keep the law to stay saved either. Because you aren’t keeping the law, I promise you are still sinning and not confessing every sin. I think it’s important we first understand the gospel - to ensure we have received salvation, and then our focus should be on loving God and loving others, sharing the good news (the gospel), our focus should not be on being perfect under the law. Once your saved the way you live your life effects your rewards in heaven, but your salvation is secure.

I was saved the moment I believed. My walk is the process of sanctification. I will never be sinless. I was trying to convey the work of the Holy Spirit when we give Him the room in our lives to show us our sin. It is different for everyone, aside from the obvious sins, and God is faithful and just to shine a light on our inner thought life where most of us will find the seed of our sin. It is a miraculous journey.

I think we are in agreement, just semantics getting in the way.

4 Likes

Ok, I started this conversation with many over “repent” NOT meaning turn from sin when we are discussing what saves us. I thought you were saying you think the sanctification process is what repent means, even in relation to the gospel and salvation. There are many that believe you can lose your salvation snd I thought that’s what you were eluding to. That’s a dangerous doctrine because it’s putting the requirement to stay saved back on us, which would make salvation by works not faith. Glad to hear that’s not your view! Much love!

1 Like

I agree with what you said about the meaning of repent, however my experience is that we have to RECOGNIZE we are a sinner in dire need of a savior. We come to a place where we realize we are a sinner separated from God and are helpless to fix the problem because nothing at all we could ever do ourselves (i.e. turn from sin, try not to sin, do good works, etc) will do anything at all to save us. Only the Blood of Jesus can cover our sin… that’s when we “change our mind” from having faith in ourselves or man or the world and turn to complete trust in Jesus alone.

3 Likes

I disagree with him when he says people won’t be tricked into taking the mark of the beast

2x in Revelation(ch 13; 19:20) it reads the FP deceived those who took the mark

1 Like

I would have to look through all his sermons to find which ones he mentions the vaccine. I wish I could lead you to one in particular.
I understand your feelings of what he says and appreciate everyone’s thoughts and opinions.
I have my own feelings about the vaccine but many in my family and friends got it. I am waiting to see how things play out. I hate the thought of negative things coming to those I love who took the vaccine but I fid tell them all I knew. Its all we can do…

1 Like

I found this in a ChurchLeaders article:

{Jack Hibbs, a California pastor who supports Trump, recently said in a sermon that the COVID-19 vaccine is a form of social control that will “condition” people into accepting the mark of the beast. “Don’t be tricked into thinking, ‘Oh my goodness, the vaccine’s come in, and that’s the mark of the beast,’” Hibbs said. “It’s not the mark of the beast. It’s conditioning you for it.”}

4 Likes

And some of them are deceived by the evil spirit and believe the lie. And - we have to accept this too - some of them are pretending to be pastors but they are freemason and satanists who know the Agenda. The freemasonry did a great job to infiltrate the church. I would never trust a pastor, who say that this so called vaccine is safe. Either he is deceived or worse.

7 Likes

Yes I agree whole heartedly and this is what I’ve been trying to explain, repent means change your mind from believing in whatever you were believing before, to putting your full trust in Jesus as savior. If you read through the forum here you’ll see what your saying is exactly what I’ve been trying to relay to several :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I agree. @Ready2Fly22 was just attempting to put it in a different nutshell I guess.
God bless.

1 Like

I was a hard core QAnon follower…but God. Early last year, something about it didn’t sit right with my spirit. The Lord lead me to a random comment buried in a post that comments a mile long which was JD’s the video “The Great Awakening.” The Lord answered my prayers and I was given discernment over this new age, luciferian psyop. God is good y’all!! I re-dedicated my life to Christ and cleaned out the “junk” in my life. Now, I’ll have to say, I paid a heavy, emotional satanic attack but it was well worth it. I’m a changed person who got serious about my faith and God. I wanna give props to JD Farag and also Dr Charles Stanley, who I’ve listened to for over 30 years…God has done a work on me through them.

Blessings & Maranatha💞

19 Likes

Yes we are saved by nothing we do but we should try not to sun but bible says we sin daily…

1 Like

I hate to hear what is happening in Canada - I’ve seen videos of two pastors in Edmonton who were arrested and I had no idea Canada was still in lock down until another Canadian sister on another forum shared what was going on. I’m in the U.S. and agree with Gracings - we’re being set up for something here. The current administration are not our friends nor have the good of our country at heart.

What keeps coming to mind during the “aftermath” of the “no masking if ‘fully vaccinated’” announcement is “confusion” and we know who the author of that is. What I’m hearing on liberal radio stations now is “But how will we know who is really vaccinated and who isn’t.” I’ve heard a constant barrage of experts bemoaning that some “unvaxxed” people will unmask and “endanger the vaxxed” (ummmmm…wasn’t the point of the vax to protect them???) so it’s really better to be safe and continue wearing the mask, even if vaxxed.

I believe this is heading into trying to divide us into another us/them scenario as well as finding a “solution” as to knowing who is vaxxed and who isn’t. Each state made their own “Covid mandates” - I live in Florida and, along with Texas, we were the first to completely open months ago. We have no mask mandate here and recently our Governor signed an executive order, that I understand is now being voted into law, to do away with all Covid measures such as social distancing, probably not having plexiglass up at counters but I don’t see businesses doing away with that. Despite not having to wear masks in FL, in my area about 80% of people (mostly elderly & college age) are masked and 20% (30’s-50’s) unmasked. It’s like people have somehow gotten attached to wearing masks. I saw yet another person today who was driving their car, alone, windows rolled up…wearing a mask. What is WITH that???

At some point we know the entire world will be under the A/C rule…each country is just using a different kind of craziness to get there.

4 Likes

Yes totally agree but we are supposed bto have works unsure why bible says faith without works us dead is praying enough?

1 Like

Israel is being hit from the south and the north now. As hard as it is, I have to see this behavior as God’s will that Israel stand on her own. Pray for our enemies and those blinded by lies.

3 Likes

@LDHW
Im so happy for you escaped from this deceptive trap. Its just one of the masses of deceptionthat are in play to divert Christians now.

For a couple of years I have tried to reason with my friend and have been subjected to
hours of Q propaganda and lies. She follows the vilest of “prophets” and I wont subject
myself any longer to hearing about their new revelations and trips to the “courts of heaven”.

I have found that everything Satan has brought in my path, I have been delivered out of
and has brought me greater understanding about the goodness of God and the wiles of the enemy.

It is amazing how the Lord keeps us and turns all attacks from the enemy for our good and His
Glory.

Romans 8:28 (KJV) 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I rejoice in your victory.

5 Likes

Amen, LDHW!:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

What a mighty God we serve :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

:cherry_blossom:Back atcha :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like