May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi there. I’m still pretty new to the forum. I have a couple questions about this verse. When it says “both small and great” - does that mean a child and adult, or would it be more like someone who is a “normal” person versus a higher-up kind of leader? I think I understand the rich and poor part?. But then what about free and slave. Does that mean literally? A free man or someone who is an actual slave? I’m sorry for my “new-ness” about this. I’m trying to get more educated on Gods word. Thank you!

3 Likes

@Faith1

I read “small and great” as comparable to “KINGS, and PEASANTS”.

I do not think it has anything to do with age, but your “stature” in society.

So it won’t matter if you are a very rich “great” man or a “regular Joe” or a “small town man”.

That’s how I see it. There are tons of slaves today, I read somewhere that slavery is actually BIGGER now than it ever was–it’s a dark industry (sex trade), it’s horrible and just there are not words to describe fully-- just to how depraved our world really is-- America is actually the worst with this industry-- and there are of course, still slaves in general, and usually treated poorly as well.

The meaning of this in the Word of God is basically this: ALL will get the mark, it’s worldwide. It’s inescapable at this time.

That’s the basic meaning.

Hi Nancy,

2 Corinthians 1-5

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

**Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds by Christ.

source: (https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/

Praise the Lord! Without his Words of comfort, I’d be losing it.

Love and blessings to you today, in Jesus name
Maranatha. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Has anyone looked into magnetogenetics? I saw several videos of people sticking magnets to their injection sites and their theories about being chipped just didn’t settle well with me. And I was also thinking about how Pastor JD says hollywood has been priming everyone for a long time for what is happening now… and I wondered how the zombies play in here (this was on my mind bc the neighbor kids were trying to get my kids to play zombies and we got into a discussion about why I’m not okay with that). Anyhow… I would love to know what you all think about this:

A friend and I were discussing all this and wondering about the link between these jabs and 5g towers popping up all over the place… and then back to the “zombies”

Come Lord Jesus!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!! :grin: Hope you all are doing great this evening! So in the last few days I’ve spoken to many regarding what repentance is and what repent means… I’ve tried explaining it the best I could and posted many videos, but tonight I stumbled across a teaching from a channel I have watched for a while, this man is a GREAT Bible teacher… he has provided the best explanation for repentance I have heard yet. If you are interested and have engaged in conversation on this subject in last couple days I strongly urge you to watch it, and watch to the end. He is very thorough but has important comments on this subject right up to the end…,God Bless you all this evening!

2 Likes

Is there a central place they post videos now? It seemed like their website was just limited to recent sermons…and no prophecy updates. It is a very blessed ministry indeed :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Mamaday DREADD technology. How apropos. :wink: Very interesting articles. I’m not sure if it could be used to literally turn people zombie-ish. If I understand correctly, movement can be stimulated with this technology. To the point where a person would lose all voluntary motor control…? I’m not sure on that. It can (negatively) affect mood. People tend to become more impulsive, too, with deep brain stimulation. I don’t think greater impulsivity in human beings as a whole is a good idea. :grimacing: We get into enough trouble as it is…

I could imagine this being used to generate depression, which–coupled with enhanced impulsivity and decreased inhibition–would almost certainly lead to all manner of slaughter.

2 Likes

Good video. Thanks, Ready :slight_smile: This may sound strange to some. But I am posting a couple of pages from Charles Bing’s doctoral thesis on Lordship Salvation. These pages were really helpful for me and quite illuminating. Some of this was mentioned in the video…but I recommend the aforementioned book for it is quite an eye opener. This is coming from someone 20 years a Lordship Salvationist. Blessings.

1 Like

FearNot, I see that you have missed the truth of what Jesus accomplished by His
totally completed work on the cross 1900+ years ago! Our salvation has nothing to do with our works, it is given to everyone who BELIEVES IN JESUS and He did it all, paid it and MADE US HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS! DON’T YOU GET IT? IN JESUS GOD’S MIND , HE SEES US AS JUST A REFLECTION OF HIMSELF IN A MIRROR AND WE ARE ALREADY GLORIFIED AND WE NOW SIT WITH HIM IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH CROWNS ON OUR HEADS AS HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS AS PERFECT AND HOLY AS HIM FOR ALL ETERNITY! IT IS BY 100% GRACE, 0% OUR BUCKET OF DIRTY RAGS THAT WE ERRONEOUSLY CALL “OUR GOOD WORKS” .

2 Likes

I watch him on Vimeo mostly (Rock Harbor Church Prophecy).
Some things are still posted to their back up channel on YT. https://youtube.com/channel/UCdA4HayWYiiqIp_xyjZYnMw
He edits his stuff on yt like JD does.

He mentions a few other places too, Rumble is one.

2 Likes

Decided to spread the word. A few days ago. As I never leave the house, I typed out a message saying,… im telling you this because I care, you know in your heart that something just isnt right, if you look in your bible you will see that we are living in end times, your government are making decisions that make no sense, …Prophecies have been fulfilled, and there is no going back. Soon it’s the rapture… then I told them what to do, even putting JDFARAG.ORG ABCs of salvation… I went all over YouTube site after site, and got a few thumbs up… Today I did the same, but was getting confused as to where I’d already been,… I went to my History to look up and check… then went to see if anyone had seen the messages… They have deleted every single one, I left another then returned to it a few minutes later, and it had gone :pensive:… they are on to me. God has been censored, by YouTube… I’m so sad…I cant let people know… But :smiley: if everyone else does the same, thing, they wont manage to cancel them all!! A few will get through… they were watching me because I’ve left other messages in the past and made myself known to them. Please have a go, even if only one person sees and realises its worth it… My daughter works in a care home, she is making sure, they all know they have to be saved, there are some who dont know the Gospel and to ask for forgiveness… even though they went to church for years… we’ve also sent messages to each other, telling the Good News in places where family and friends will see, group chats etc… so we aren’t actually telling them, but they’re still seeing it. I have posted several links on my Facebook page videos like The watchman with Erick Stakelbeck, Omega watchman, watchman on the wall 88… and links to JDs ABCs… I cant push my family any more… the seed is planted, but we must try to get others to see too… I cant bear to think of anyone who might have had ears to hear, not being told… Go on, have a go, … just do it for half an hour… if just one person sees… God bless xx

2 Likes

Hello all .
I just wanted to share , I put on Jack hibbs latest online chat with Amir to listen to I got the most strange feeling and bad taste in my mouth compelling me to not listen turn off but I didn’t then Jack started promoting Amir book urging everyone to get one ,said unfortunately Amir couldn’t be in person to sign his book because of unable to fly with conflict , Amir then came on video link and the multitude of audience started cheering clapping loads as if it was a superstar I could feel that awful sick feeling at the bottom of my stomach at that point I turned it off .
I’m so praying that it was discernment not just a feeling , but wow :astonished:

11 Likes

This is sad. We should worship our Lord. And the most important book is the Bible.

Turn away from those who behave like a star. The Glory belongs to the Lord!

8 Likes

There was a video from one of the America’s Frontline Doctors, and in that video, Dr. Stella shared snippets of conference/seminar videos where scientists eagerly explained their mind manipulation on the science—not the psychological—level. They are calling the process Human 2.0 because we need an “upgrade.”

2 Likes

From what the bible tells us, if you take the mark, even out of fear, you have taken the side of the beast in God’s eye. Once you have done so, there is no going back. You are damned to hell, you have God’s wrath on your head.
We know there will be tribulation saints who die and are martyrd so there will be many who see the truth and are saved (in salvation, not necessarily their life on earth).
My belief is if anyone worships the beast, they will take the mark. I cannot imagine one worshipping but not taking the mark.

This does not happen right away during the tribulation. They may feel coerced like some do now with the vaccine, but they have to make a choice. Dont forget the church will be taken out before this happens. Many people will be missing. This is why it is so imperative that we talk to loved ones who are unbelievers and leave them warnings of the truth of what is happening.
I do believe God puts a deception on earth but my belief is those who have been warned may understand and see what their loved one were telling them. It is my prayer and hope.
Again, the bible tells us there will be many tribulation saints and don’t forget the two witnesses God sends down. There will be efforts to still save those left behind.

There may be unbelievers who do not worship the beast or take the mark but I would think, at some point, it will be obvious the end of the world is coming when so many horrible things are happening and they will have to make that decision. Im not sure how anyone will be able to ignore the things that come to pass. It will make the people wish for days like now. They will be making their decision under much worse conditions than what we saw in 2020. Can you imagine? Look at the panic and chaos just with covid! Imagine it with all the scrolls unrolled and what is unleashed on the world!
If someone dies before they can take the mark but worship the beast/are unsaved, I believe it will be no different than those who die unsaved today. They will not go to heaven.
I do not pretend to have all the answers. I try to go by what the bible tells me and what I have learned by hearing sermons of pastors like JD and from bible studies. On my own I would have trouble interpreting some of the bible.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Wren! May God’s blessing pour out on you today with much peace and comfort. We sure are living in interesting times.
Diving into the word and looking up to keep my sanity and peace.
Enjoy your day!

1 Like

I watched as well. Jack and Amir have been friends for many, many years and are good friends. Jack’s church has seen Amir multiple times at his church. I think he is loved by Jack’s parishoners but not in the superstar way you may belive (JMO).
I didn’t feel they were treating him like a superstar. I felt they were showing him their support after all he and the people of Israel have endured the last week or so.
I felt Jack was trying to help sell his friend’s books since he wasn’t there to do so.
I read many books by different Christian authors so I didnt find it unreasonable.
Its funny how people can watch the same thing and see it differently. This does not mean you are wrong! You need to do what you feel is best and go with your gut feeling.
I have been watching Jack for over a year so I have watched many sermons over the past year. I happen to like him and his style. I also watch JD and Mark Correll on Thursday nights.
I can tell you no pastor, no matter how well known, is any better than any of us and are not to be worshipped.
The only person I worship is God through Jesus Christ his son.
FWIW, JD has had Jack fill in at his church. They are both Calgary Chapel Church Pastors.

10 Likes

I too watch Watchman On The Wall 88 and I also watch Mark Correll on Thursday nights.
He does Prophecy Updates and also is doing Revelation in his bible study.
Could it be the moderators on the sites you are visiting deleting your comments because you are promoting someone else?
This may be what is happening.

1 Like

May 17, 2021

5 Likes