May 22, 2022 - Don't Get Too Comfortable

Lovely to see you post @J.R.W - it memes means much to me

4 Likes

9 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

2 Likes

Amazing. The WEF and the topics they choose to discuss at this event, is nervy. They will discuss free speech?? who elected them to be the governing police body over speech, period.
Our leaders go along with all of this because either they want to be included and don’t see how a country that refuses all of this will be able to function in our world or they are globalists themselves.
Vigano is very outspoken regarding the Pope and he suffers for it but he doesnt let it silence him. I am not Catholic but I give Vigano much credit for doing what he can to advance the truth.

10 Likes

We have been dealing with respiratory illnesses in our home as well. The prayers and advice of people in this forum have been a tremendous help. SongSparrow, I pray for you and your your loved ones to be lifted up before the Lord for protection, healing and comfort. Thank you Lord Jesus for loving us so much and taking care of all us us through these trials.

5 Likes

Thank you, much love in the Lord to you also! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Dont get too comfy…

1 Like

He says “God is dead, all we have to do is get rid of the body”

How ironic even he understands WE are the body!!

7 Likes

These are the times that ALL believers past have looked eagerly for. … But God has appointed US to be his vanguard against this abomination that causes many to become desolate! We’re truly living in the last days of the church. This man is literally speaking to life the words recorded by John 2000 years ago in Revelation.
Hold fast to your faith family! The convergence has become undeniable!
-Praying that all commit themselves in the love and peace of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
-Rebecca

13 Likes

All I can say is . . . Psalm 2. . . Blessed are we who take refuge in Him. Maranatha!!

Psalm 2

1 Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.”

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5 He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 “I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.”

7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:

He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.
8 Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will break them with a rod of iron[b];
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him

15 Likes

This world is going to hell. Don’t try to cool it down, get people out of it. Get Jesus to people and people to Jesus.

11 Likes

The Monkey is in the DETAILS

8 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for update but the old dragon is a very hard worker 24/7…
Think they are waiting for right timing to strike back

4 Likes

Moves and counter moves. That old serpent is watching and waiting for the moment the restrainer is removed and positioning all his pawns. No one knows the day or hour but he’s been waiting millennia for his turn. As soon as we go up hell comes down upon the earth!

5 Likes
3 Likes

The ghost of Trump: If you look closely, remnants of the Trump administration are all over Davos — and we aren’t talking about those tariffs on China that President Biden may now be looking to end.

The hot after-hours party ticket on Tuesday was from former Trump White House Communications Director Anthony “The Mooch” Scaramucci. The Skybridge Capital founder has also been spotted working the halls — something he is very good at — of the busy Congress Center. No word on if Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, got an invite to Mooch’s gathering. Kushner, who was spotted at the Congress Center on Monday, was here for Davos 2020 as part of the presidential delegation but has slipped in under-the-radar this time.

2 Likes

I know you will recognize me. I will be the one with the flamingo hat…lol.

4 Likes

6 Likes