May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Gotcha, thank you

1 Like

Yes, our church also is not bringing up anything about worldly events and end times prophecy. We have to rely on JD and other on line as well as reading

3 Likes

I have seen the video with over 45 minutes of people, it was a compilation of tons of eople off internet and tic toc that had posted videos of it. So maybe it’s not really widespread but happening enough that people are reporting it, so either all these people are being paid to start a rumor or just thought it would be funny or there really is something to it. Like I said, if whatever is in the vaccine has magnetic properties maybe in some, for some reason it stays closer to the surface of the skin… maybe due to their muscle, their skin, their blood… or maybe the way the injection was given. So just because it may only happen in small percentage, to me doesn’t mean there is not possibly magnetic technology in the vaccine and in peoples bodies that have been vaccinated. And I find it really odd that the NIH was researching such technology using nanoparticles, PEG, and injecting it during researching it. And that this tech has proven to control behavior in mice. I honestly don’t know anyone that has been vaccines I could test it on, but even if it didn’t work on that particular person doesn’t necessarily discredit it to me.

2 Likes

They want to turn us all into antennas.

I am sure they will send out false flags to blame conspiracy theorist but also to deflect what is going on that we know is real.

This will only get worse believe it or not if it’s true we may start hearing this is a benefit some how and many will believe it.

Shalom

6 Likes

The Rapture comes first:

https://www.jdfarag.org/sermons?sapurl=LytkNmtjL2xiL21pLyt4Yjg5bjYyP2VtYmVkPXRydWU=

6 Likes
3 Likes

Ok this really isn’t worth arguing about, but did you watch the video? With the 45 minutes of individuals?? I don’t think all these people are just that stupid, they even did one arm and nothing would stick and then on the arm with the injection in it, it did. The video is in the article that fearnot posted a few minutes ago, the link that says “47 minute version” (also posted below…) of examples or something to that effect. I believe there is more to it. Plus we are talking about magnets, not coins. I can’t get a magnet to stick to me anywhere. But it definitely isn’t worth debating. As pastor JD says, stop arguing with the saved and reach the lost.

Oh and I definitely would not trust fact-check - I’ve seen them try to debunk anything and everything. Those sites are run by the elite as well.

Thank You,
Carrie Rogers

11 Likes

Yep, Methodist Hospital once a great bible believing institution. Science is now their god, what an apostasy that is. Maranatha

3 Likes
4 Likes

Actually it seems medicine is abandoning science. As a medical professional, it is quite remarkable and surreal.

4 Likes

This guy better watch his back, they know what they are doing it’s all according to plan. Just as Joe?

Me too. Not only that, I have returned to Canada in April 2020 after traveling during 2019, and the Baptist Church in the small town I settled in has yet to give a salvation message or anything close to an altar call. My soul is grieved. The church was known for their good work in the community before the lockdowns and has the largest congregation in this small town. The pastor speaks on scripture passages and I can’t fault what he says, more like what he leaves out. All the websites of the small churches in this community do not have a listing of their doctrinal stands, which is another thing I found strange on my return to Canada. The church I came from before travelling was very firm in their beliefs and scriptural in their teaching. I am thankful for online pastors, such as JD. I make cards for shut-ins at the community retirement home and include the ABCs of salvation with them. It’s not much, but I know the Lord will bless even this little effort. As you may know, pastors who have kept their churches open here in Canada face large fines and imprisonment. Please pray for these brave men of God that keep the message of our Lord and Saviour ringing clear in their communities.

10 Likes

Do not use strongs concordance. - it is so flawed !!!
Use walvoord and zuck. -very cponsertvative - they founded Dallas
Thjealogical simanary - very. Conservative - I did not misspell think it is satanic - really evil !!!.

Hi there!
I know that this has nothing to do with this week’s prophesy update, but I remember in a fairly recent update that JD mentioned a cyber pandemic. Do any of you remember which update that was? I want to share the links with a friend.
Maranatha!

Rapture Kit update: FROM generation 2434

:arrow_down: Hey guys, if you’re looking to download videos so that you can “leave them behind” on a thumb drive or hard drive… I want to recommend this app again (4k video downloader…it’s the one with the green icon) :arrow_right:

It works MUCH quicker than that website I showed you guys on the live stream. The FREE version will allow up to 30 video downloads per day which I’ve found to be plenty good. This app only works on a computer however, it is NOT a smartphone app.

HARD DATA PROVES BIG PHARMA KNEW COVID VACCINES WOULD WORSEN AND PROLONG THE PANDEMIC

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=65459

1 Like

Hi Byron,

In conjunction with @dlcv’s kind provision of the video link, also below is a link to the transcript for that video:

You can search that doc for ‘Andy Woods’ or ‘Geneva’ to find the specific references.

In Christ

2 Likes

Cyber-pandemic will be used for stealing our $$$ and usher in digital currency…

2 Likes

@dlcv : the human search engine for the JD Forum! :]

Dennis, what's the best way to crack an egg without splitting the yolk?

6 Likes

This is what will be arriving next. imho. They already had the technology in 2017. Should this become the motb, it would most likely be distributed by amzn or some Goliath company. One wonders why, if they wanted vast “compliance”, they wouldn’t start with this patch, instead of the jab. Perhaps the hydrogel was more amenable to the jab than the patch, and/or whatever magnetic component they have apparently added?

Oral pharmaceuticals contain similar nano technology and have for about ten years now. Certain devices can detect patient “compliance” based on that tech. The particles bio accumulate in the body, clog the tubules in the kidneys and can easily interact with wireless tech.

The filtration systems in many municipal water supplies are experiencing clogging issues from nano particles in a vast number of consumer products these days. Municipal water often contains trace to high levels of these and others pharmaceuticals, chemo drugs, psychotropics, heart meds, steroids, etc. Lovely.

Glass of water anyone?

The good news is during the millennial reign, the water and earth will be purified of man’s greed, and the disgusting toxins and chemicals by which the devil destroyed so much of God’s creation and people, will never again be permitted on earth. PTL!. :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Hi wren,

I am not a USA citizen or residing in USA. What I read is Central Banks worldwide are experimenting digital currency using BlockChain technology. China tested the waters in 2020, and I guess will combine with Social Credit Score system in future.

As for cyber attack, i am guessing either they try to manufacture a crisis like covid19 in 2019 Event 201 sessions. Like robbing massive amounts of money or cripple critical infrastructures like what USA experienced recently the oil shortage.

The digital currency already been planned years ago, now they got the opportunity to attack.

Pastor JD mentioned about massive printing paper money will cause hyperinflation in future.

5 Likes