May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Being angry is one of those things. Be angry and do not sin. Is it a sin to tell people that they are murderers if they kill? I don’t think so.

It’s not a sin to say what people are doing is wrong. One of the reasons we have homosexuality in the church is because people don’t want to “judge” people or call them sinners.

Clearly there is a time to kick people out, and again, they were acting as oppressors, nazis, and being evil.

What words in particular do you have a problem with? What made him (the pastor) a sinner calling these people out? I am seriously asking, it’s also been a while since I’ve seen the video of him kicking them out of his church.

There is also psychology that shows “nice” will not be effective if you are defending anything.

And that verse in Luke is talking about something completely different. Give YOUR possessions not God’s. Worship is God’s. The church IS God’s. I don’t see how it’s not.

Omygoodness, calling people’s behavior evil, is not condemning them, it’s condemning their actions.

Haven’t you ever heard a sermon that says you will go to Hell if you don’t repent? Well, that pastor is just speaking the truth, he is not in danger of being condemned in that sense. If you repent that is how it’s “measured” to you. Jesus was very clear about this. Don’t be a hypocrite–he never said just let people do whatever they want so they know you “love” them more than anything.

If I were an unbeliever and a hypocrite telling people to be “saved or perish” or “stop stealing” when I’m a thief–THEN I would be in trouble.

If I discipline my child it is because I love him. So should the world see Christians absolutely condemn evil.

Sin is rampant also because churches sat back while abortion was made “hush hush” and homosexuality the same.

…Light of the world, and yes, I would say indeed, and the pastor was doing a fine job upholding the command.

I will be honest Teren, I have no idea what you are talking about here.

???

??? Agreed, but also, what does this have to do with the pastor upholding the command to gather?

Why?

If I am sinning, please someone don’t let me get away with it. If I’m in the wrong, please uphold the law to me. Injustice is still wrong, and yes, telling people that something is wrong, is still right, and definitely in line with the Golden Rule.

I have no idea what you mean here my friend.

Sorry that lots of what you said didn’t feel related to the idea at hand.

I don’t see how defending one of God’s commandments to worship is unloving to those cops.

Also, is it unloving to tell someone not to kill their baby? To not commit adultery? When do words or rebuke become “sin”? When does pointing out wrongdoing become a “sin”? What names did he call those people that were “over the line”–it’s been a while since I viewed it, maybe I missed something.

What specific sin do you think the pastor committed? What did calling their behavior wrong…how is that a sin? Yes Love is the greatest commandment, but isn’t love also standing up and protecting people? Isn’t it Love to stand up for what is right. God IS LOVE, and he disciplines plenty. He calls us to hold one another accountable to right—the Bible is FULL of the apostles correcting entire churches.

I don’t see what other action the pastor could have done? What would you have done? Maybe he already tried to talk nice. I know God says to give up what is yours, but worship is God’s.

I also don’t think Jesus being crucified is a good example to compare to this situation, it’s entirely different to me. He had to die at that point, he was dying for all sinners.

He spoke back plenty of times before that.

I don’t know what the right action is, but could you tell me specifically what you think that pastor did wrong? Using scripture.

Sorry if I’m so dense I missed it, but I see a lot of rhetoric that to me seems unrelated to my own thoughts on this. I appreciate what you are saying but it sounds so unrelated to the sentiments I’m expressing, and thinking. Sorry if my previous comments have been unclear.

6 Likes

jw, are you @Lion? :]

2 Likes

Looks like Syria is now involved
IDF: A short while ago, three rockets were fired from Syria into Israeli territory, one of which failed and fell in Syrian territory. As a result, an alert was activated in open areas only.
On Twitter 11 minutes ago

2 Likes

Hi Casey, thanks for your reply. Here is the video for review.

What John Gill was doing in that part of his commentary that you quoted I don’t see is the issue. Jesus was comparing anger to murder when we sin with it obviously. John Gill’s statement was in reference more to the “reach” (that it applied to all men…not just Jews) than the sense of what kind of anger did Jesus mean? He was running with the same context by which Jesus spoke within. Anger in the sense of how Jesus tied it to murder. Not anger without sin for that was not Jesus’s context. Gill was referencing within the scope of Jesus context, is how I understand it.

In respect to the quote you quoted…here is the very next paragraph right after what you quoted by John Gill:

“without a cause: for otherwise there is an anger which is not sinful, is in God, in Christ, in the holy angels; and is commendable in the people of God, when it arises from a true zeal for religion, the glory of God, and the interest of Christ; and is kindled against sin, their own, or others, all manner of vice, false doctrine, and false worship: but it is causeless anger which is here condemned by Christ, as a breach of the law, “thou shalt not kill”; and such persons are”

I agree, he should have kicked them out and I am proud that he did so. Amen.

I do not have a problem at all with the first part of the video. When they start moving outside and particularly toward the end the pastor gets very personal and insulting and derogatory. There is a difference in “using our voice” and “attitude” to influence effect for Christ, and interjecting personal opinions to boot on top of that. The first part of the video was fine. Personal slurs are too close to what we are warned about as “insults.” To say: “Consider your ways of what kind of people you are allowing yourself to become,” is the widest range umbrella idea with no insult. “What you are doing is evil,” has insult in it but veers more toward behavior than insult. “You are evil and despicable you Nazi…bla bla bal” that is all “insult.” To me he let himself go there. It is understandable. However, a Pastor is to be above public reproach. If part of the cop’s reply when they came to arrest the pastor later, mentions something about the pastor using racial or derogatory slurs, sure that is the government playing games. But if we help the government influence the minds of people (by what we say or how we behaved) to see the pastor as not being above reproach it damages Christ needlessly. No personal insults…you give them 0 credible ammunition. It is wise not to give the enemy ammunition. The spirit provides self control not to do that. A pastor does not have to “go there” and take that shot. And people viewing it, know that. The world is watching.

Tell that to Christ when we stand before Him…lol. Just saying that in fun. The word transcends psychology. This is not about being nice or not. I would appreciate it, please dear sister, to not see this as TEREN WANTS NICE vs. GIVE IT TO THEM. That is not the discussion we are having. Or at least, not the discussion I am having.

Actually my quote about Christians losing their possession from Hebrews does relate. Those that lost their property lost the churches. They could have justified putting up a fight to protect their property from seizure because they were houses of worship. But they lost their property and joyfully gave up their church meeting places.

I am glad you agree. Please listen to the last part of the video.

The pastor’s calling is to the church. He is not the world’s pastor. I have no problem that he calls evil evil. He did not tell them to repent. This is not about hypocrisy. Casey I am pointing out some intricate things as you are. No need for name calling…just because its “your truth.” lol. Sorry…well that is a term we use in our New Age era.

So you read Luke and you say Jesus did not say let them do whatever they want. True. This is about our attitude toward them. Not whether we should sign up to be a dormant doormat. But if somebody take something from you without your permission, what would you do? Call them a thief? Or give them even more? As it relates to our person being assaulted. What is our attitude? I’m going to preach to you and condemn your action? Or realize what Jesus is getting at? So when is this ever the case? Or was Jesus just talking out of His neck? What does this mean to you, this portion of Luke?

I agree. The tension we are looking at is not be silent or say something. But wisdom in context. Speak up but don’t let your personally insulted self speak on your behalf in that context is the issue I believe. For godly wisdom addresses the need to say something, and the need not to say something in balance, I perceive.

Was in reference to:

If we go around waging the finger at impenitent sinners and just look down upon them condescending like, I believe this is what Jesus is talking about “do not judge,” in Luke. But rather than seeing them as non-penitent, see them still as the harvest potential they are. The Pharisees did not like that Christ’s disciples ate and did not fast.

I said “find a Christian and call him Satan” because I was mirroring your context. Jesus said to Peter, “Get behind me Satan.” The context mirrored would be if a Christian (like myself) is saying something coming form the enemy you can tell that Christian brother “Get behind me Satan.” But it has no connection to the children of disobedience. For they won’t respond to that if you tell them that. They are in bondage and blind and will think you are delusional. They need to be shown their error in contrast to Christ.

He has the duty to uphold it. Amen. But taking it into your inner heart where you can say things to people from a sense of your own sense of personal vendetta and vengeance (Romans 12:19) is no longer protecting God’s church, but your own sense of rightness they need to make up to you. The personal side of evil.

Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.”

Saying something and calling out evil is not vengeance. No its not. And we should keep it that way by keeping personal insults (a personal desire of ourselves to have revenge upon them) out of it.

Our conversation is not about who is sinning here, Casey or Teren. When you look at Luke, when is taking things from you without asking ever not wrong? The beatitudes are those things that need to settle within our souls and animate our hearts in His supernatural majesty. Why would James ever need to say: James 2:13?

“For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy [i]triumphs over judgment.”

How is the golden rule “If someone slaps you in your face, slap them back for that is what they should do to you?” On one hand we have evil and calling it out. On the other hand we have God calling us to not see everything as evil FIRST before we get our own senses out of the way. Or else how could the beatitudes ever have merit? Under what conditions if any do they apply?

Its not unloving to them. Please see the last part of the video. Why doesn’t he also just say, “And you’re mother was a prostitute?” To me, the way he accused was on par with that. So just like say that too and then spit on the sidewalk…lol.

Kicking them out was right. Using his voice was right. Falling into personal insults was wrong. I believe that is Pastor JD’s point. And I believe Pastor JD is correct.

In contrast, it is not whether the pastor was 100% right or 100% wrong. There is a short video that gives the nuance as to where I am coming from (and I think also Pastor JD) with this.

Its only 6 minutes. Please know Casey, for me it is not about obeying the government or not. Its about how the spiritual man is to judge all things: 1 Cor 2:15.

The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment.

When we are spiritually discerning, their is no one that can judge us because love has no law. But when we as humans as we often do, at times enter the flesh Christ warns about…we can be subject to those who in the spirit judge all things. The first video is not rocket science. There is a nuance to see if we are willing to. It’s not to judge the pastor. Its to judge his behavior…just like he is doing on the cops. And…where he isn’t. Blessings. Hope this is helpful. I don’t mind if you still have questions or comments. :slight_smile:

PS: An enigma: I believe Trump came in part to shame the sleeping church. I’ll just pull the pin…and set is right there on the kitchen counter…now…we wait :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew I should have erased that :sweat_smile: Of course it does. But God made us, and psychology is the study of us, so it has some merit.

But I won’t judge this man. I watched it briefly again, and he calls the “sick people”, yeah it’s kinda of sick what they were doing.

Agree to disagree on that. I won’t judge him.

This world is sick, and I suspect many of us might be challenged and fall short of the glory of God if presented with the same scenario.

John Gill isn’t who I go to, I’ve never heard of him until this convo–I’ll stick with scripture–as you said the Word transcends all other voices.

With all due respect, I still have NO idea what that means in reference to my previous comment. Because it has nothing to do with what I meant at all dear friend. Nor do I know the “group” you are talking about…or slippery slope…or selectively loving people…? Never said any such thing. I only go by what I think the Lord is saying in His word (not perfectly I’m sure) but this quote of yours is so far removed from anything I said, in my opinion, flawed as it may be at times.

I think your ideas and mine are crossing and meaning two totally different things in each case you re-pointed out above. You can blame me lol. lots of interruptions.

And I still don’t see what that pastor did wrong. He’s right.

He’s also our brother and was imprisoned for Christ.

I won’t judge him. Maybe when I’m faced with the same situation and I just let the government stop my church from worship, and I’m arrested for it, and I don’t say a peep–then I can say “shame on you” but I won’t because that would be hypocritical because I don’t know if I would do that.

So I’ll wait for my plank to be removed. Then maybe I can take this man’s speck.

And when “they” said “stop talking about Jesus” the apostles still did it. This guy would not stop his worship service for them, he would not stop talking about Jesus, if you think he should have not been so “strong worded” okay, that’s okay, let’s stop beating the dead horse.

But I think we should not condemn so easily a brother who (as far as I see it still) only said the truth.

Jesus compared a woman to a dog–he did–no question. And that’s because it was true (spiritually), Jesus only speaks truth, and today that would be “offensive”, well, it’s not offensive to me. Jesus did call people vipers, children of the devil, sinners, in need of a doctor etc. If that’s not calling people “sick” then I don’t know what is.

Sure this may not be okay by the world today, but it’s totally truth, and totally okay by Biblical standards. God calls us sick, we need a doctor.

That pastor IS a christian, what would you say to him directly to “correct” his behavior?

How would your react in that situation? Would you do better? Are you sure?

He was also put in prison, and his church has had to start meeting secretly. The church, should be giving this guy GRACE and saying it’s horrible what is happening to our world, this guy is just a man, and vilifying him is bad as well, especially if you think him “being mean” to those cops was “bad” well how bad is it that they are unlawfully and forcefully shutting down churches? And they arrested him too.

When persecution comes here, which it probably will, be ready to do what you think is right according to the word of God. I think I will withhold any judgement on my fellow brother. We’ll see how I do when this starts happening in the US. God willing it won’t but I’m not so certain.

(Pasted below) Good reads and gives more info on his background so we can imagine what it’s like in his shoes, he sees what’s coming:

Just food for thought, because that’s why I won’t condemn him. I cannot know what I would do, and I see no obvious wrong-doing. But I’m a fallible person too.

3 Likes

We will see it differently. As for Pastor JD bringing this up, well, I think equal weight applied to both scenarios 1) The pastor stood up, and 2) Pastor JD had a problem with some of his use of language. I believe Pastor JD leaned more on number 2 as I recall. I think it would have been helpful to highlight both 1 & 2 with equal strength. To me it is not condemning the pastor from Poland. I understand how having social media presence and putting that concern out there could spread this concern largely. I am aware of that. But pointing out concerns in pastors to me is not the same as condemning them. I mean its not like because I see a problem therefore lets be “off with his head.” Its not that dramatic. It makes sense to discuss this concern because there will be more of this in the West. And voicing concerns is healthy at times. I believe this is a valid one. But again…always in equal weight.

For example, with John Macarthur. I believe his teaching Calvinism is wrong. I won’t apologize for that. It is wrong. But God has used him as a strong leader in the Christian world. I respect him for that and his faithfulness to the word (where it does not deal with Calvinistic overtures). Some Christians fight hard on this issue. The reason I researched Calvinism to begin with was because I kept seeing, “Calvinism is of the devil” online. And i did not see it that way remotely. So I wondered how people could make that claim. So there are those out there that will not associate with Calvinists or non-Calvinists. But the mature in Christ do see that there is an adult way to see error and be convicted about it and make no bones it is wrong and yet have fellowship. The same goes with the Charismatic world. John Macarthur can have a strong conviction and write books and even use examples of pastors in sermons to uphold his convictions (to a degree warranted). While at the same time permit Charismatics to preach from his pulpit (providing they respect the differences). That is not hypocrisy but the adult Christian world…as I see it.

What i mean is this: If you say we should call people evil for not submitting to Christ, I can understand that. But, “Hi, my name is Teren. Did you know sir you are evil. Yeah, you are a dirty rotten sinner and worthy of death. I’m sorry sir, i didn’t get your name.” You see that is all true…but sick to do that. We are all sick. Christianity has a lot of sickness. But it depends on the context of how we go about expressing that. I see things that are different are not the same. I would not want to hang out with a pastor that could only preach at me and could not relate to humane dialogue under any circumstances. In like fashion I do not think it is contextually correct to demonstrate personal assaults as a pastor. We will see that differently. The word holds them to a higher standard. See the differences on that does not make it wrong to notice. Just like we don’t want that pastor to shut his eyes to the cops evil.

Casey, I realize you are saying that you don’t know John Gill and you just stick to scripture. Amen. I understand that. But in the sphere of discourse this is not an argument with in keeping with why I brought him up. You pointed out something he says without realizing it was not in context to the next paragraph he explained himself in. We all do that. No biggy. But it was out of context. I corrected the context. And to that you say, well i don’t go to pastors I go to the word. In that is reasonable to understand why you would respond so. But again, this is not in keeping with why i brought it up. There is a charity to affirming why i brought it up and even where it might suit the strength of your position.
I am not telling you Casey you need to obey John Gill…lol.

I brought him up in HONOR of your argument. I brought up John Gill as THE ONLY pastor that agreed with me. I WAS SHOWING YOUR ARGUMENT DUE CHARITY. But I gave reasons as why Gill might have some weight is all. Paying mind of charity as to the reasonableness of where I am coming from is where the spirit takes better hold of both of our hearts to deepen our understanding together as brother and sister.

Ephesians 4:11-12

And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ

It is reasonable to make reference of as pastors / theologians a part of a context. For sure we know pastors and theologians will be right in places and wrong in others. But it is good and wise to have an idea of what is going on in the Christian world. It is good to have as much empathy toward those who differ by understanding why they think their arguments might be important (a due diligence of sorts). And theologians play into that. Our raw understanding in a context where we have access to make sense of church history, and how other believers see things, and how we may be open to correct ourselves by struggling deeper with a text are all honorable things in which the spirit will teach us with. Whether John Gill is a go to or not is not my point. He’s a Calvinist…lol. I don’t go to him for much. But in keeping with the integrity of my point I believe Matt 5:44-48 (as part of the same murder / anger analogy conversation / sermon Jesus used those in) affirms John Gill, does it not?

“But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may prove yourselves to be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Even the tax collectors, do they not do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers and sisters , what more are you doing than others ? Even the Gentiles, do they not do the same? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”

. . . . .

I don’t think seeing a potential in what I see means I have to have a plank. Just like I don’t say the reason you don’t see it is because you refuse to. It could seem like that. But I don’t hold myself as more spiritual for seeing what I see, nor you as less for not seeing it. I think you see what you see because To the pure, all things are pure; Titus 1:15. But I am saying that I can see a reason for concern is all, not necessarily because “i am impure,” muhahahah :scream:

True the dog though was a puppy. The word for puppy. It was not as offensive as you might think. But the Jews and the non-Jews would be used to the tension. Jesus said it to test her faith. Not to call her a dog. I hope that is how it looks to you?

Vipers were the Jewish elite. Again – the ones He called out. Calling us sinners is not the same as calling them vipers. Let us consider that Jesus says quite a lot: In John 8:6-10 we see the following:

"6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.

9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. 10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

A) Jesus considers what a trap looks like. He did that too.
B) He could have said a lot – but did not say anything for a while
C) He answered the leaders (not the one called sinner)
D) He made no reference to sin toward the women…until after forgiving.

These are the qualities of the mind of Christ. It is not so black and white. There are nuances and circumstances. I would ask you to please hear this. I am not saying Jesus does not call us sinners. I am saying that the vipers ended up committing the unpardonable sin and wanted to kill Jesus. While garden variety sinners have a shot at seeing His redeeming quality. Its not black and white. Nuance is godly. Putting everything under one umbrella can detour from nuance.

I answered this already. Do you not wish to know? I have asked you Casey, “Tell me what this means:”

Luke 6:27-36. When do we do this instead of point the finger at their evil? Please, tell me? Is this no longer in effect?

27 “But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who are abusive to you. 29 Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your [r]cloak, do not withhold your [s]tunic from him either. 30 Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back. 31 [t]Treat people the same way you want them to [u]treat you. 32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount . 35 But love your enemies and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil people . 36 [v]Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

. . . . .

As i noted before dear sister, I would give him a huge hug. I would praise him for the first 20 minutes. I would hear about his growing up. I would ask him to show me in the word how I was to understand where I don’t understand better about how things unfolding with him. I would show him the verses in contrast to portions of end points in the video and ask him if I might be misapplying scripture or how might I better see things. Because he is an elder, I would consider a gentle rebuke. Even one where I would not place it as a rebuke, but how he can help me. I believe…in that…the spirit of God might help him understand my concern. Maybe not agree with it. But i think he would see it as love and character to think to approach him as i did. As well as have enough care to show the concern. It would probably build a huge bridge of fellowship even if he did not see eye to eye…i believe.

Since I am not bringing this up to feel superior to him…this does not matter. Blessings.

To the pure all things are pure cuts both ways.

1 Like

New book explaining literal Babylon rebuilt in last days:

Abandoning Israel?

4 Likes

Hi Beth, welcome!!!

I feel the Holy Spirit saying we need to be prepared also, like Pastor JD. The Lord has put it in my heart to read Jesus Freaks and read the Bible particularly seeing how the apostles were persecuted (and their lives were nothing like ours which so fills me up how they lived for the Lord). For me it gives me peace and calm- I know that He is with me and that it if I am in the Holy Spirit as opposed to my flesh, whom shall I fear? I want him and pastors to be talking about this, helping us talk about it and preparing ourselves. I don’t mind the imagery, as a matter of fact, we need it. We need to understand following Jesus is costly. America has no idea of that. I have let go of this world a while ago and I am ready to be with the Lord.
I cannot answer this for you. I can only tell you it brings me peace to hear about godly people giving their lives for Jesus.
Perhaps reading Acts and really immersing in the Word will help. I don’t want to offend you as I don’t know where you are at, etc. All I know is that for me, hearing about what time it is, listening to regular biblical Christian podcasts, reading the Bible daily, praying, all help me prepare for that.
If you are having a hard time with these messages talk with the Lord about that and seek out what is happening. Are you pining for this world? Is the Word being choked out of you with anxiety? Is the Word stronger in you than the world and the cares and trials of this world? Are you living in the Holy Spirit (vs the flesh)? These are just some things I can think of and I pray you will wrestle with the Lord about why this is a hard topic for you. I am glad you asked and hope the Lord helps show you.
God bless you!

Most of the world’s laboratories developing self-replicating “weaponized” vaccines are located in the United States

BY ETHANH // 2021-05-12

Mastodon

Parler

Gab

Copy

It is now open knowledge that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections are more than likely self-replicating, meaning they spread like a virus from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. As it turns out, most of the laboratories where these injections are made are also located in the United States, and many of them funded by none other than billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates. Even though biological weapons of this kind have been outlawed for nearly 50 years under the Biological Weapons Convention, Gates has never met an opportunity for mass genocide that did not tickle his fancy. As a result, Gates has been heavily bankrolling the development of death-causing injections like those created for the Chinese Virus that are capable of spreading their poisons even to the non-injected. A small but growing field, self-spreading vaccine research is currently conducted at some 10 different institutions. A few are located in Europe and Australia, but the bulk are found right here in the good 'ol “Land of the Free,” where multinational corporations and their “philanthropic” funding operations are free to do whatever they please without restriction. The federal government also funds self-replicating vaccine technologies through shell agencies like the National Science Foundation (NSF), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is, of course, also a major funder. More recently, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, known as DARPA, has also jumped onboard. DARPA, as you may recall, is the same government entity that back in 2018 was exposed for trying to develop insect-sized robot weapons with which to kill people. DARPA is generally recognized among cognizant observers as being the research and development arm of the U.S. military. It is involved with all sorts of dystopian projects that involve mass death, totalitarianism, and endless war. One DARPA project, called Prediction of Spillover Potential and Interventional En Masse Animal Vaccination to Prevent Emerging Pathogen Threats in Current and Future Zones of US Military Operation, involves “creating the world’s first prototype of a self-disseminating vaccine designed to induce a high level of herd immunity (wildlife population level protection) against Lassa virus … and Ebola.” The stated purpose of this dark operation is supposedly to vaccinate “wildlife” without actually having to inject them with deadly chemicals. The true purpose, however, is to mass vaccinate humans , many of whom want absolutely nothing to do with forced government “medicine.” “Military investment in biological innovation for defensive or protective purposes is permissible under the Biological Weapons Convention, but it can still send the wrong signals,” reports The Bulletin , warning about the implications of this chemical weapons arms race. “It could cause countries to doubt one another’s intentions and lead to tit-for-tat investment in potentially risky research, including in self-spreading vaccines. The result of research gone awry or biowarfare could be catastrophic for health and the environment.”

As “scientists” call for tyranny against anti-vaxxers, for whom do you think self-spreading vaccines are intended?

With escalating talk about the “threat” of anti-vaxxers and people who are vaccine “hesitant,” it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out where all this is headed. The obvious goal is to use self-spreading vaccines to forcibly, though without detection, spread the jab contents to people who would otherwise never roll up their sleeves. No amount of manipulative prodding from Anthony Fauci, Donald Trump or Bill Gates will ever convince this segment of society to willingly allow vaccine-mad scientists to permanently reprogram their DNA, so DARPA, using taxpayer dollars, has figured out a different approach. Consider what Gates-funded “pediatrician” Peter Hotez suggested in an article he recently had published in the Nature journal. It plainly lays out the plan to coerce and terrorize the vaccine “hesitant” into getting injected, or else . “Efforts must expand into the realm of cyber security, law enforcement, public education and international relations,” Hotez writes. “A high-level inter-agency task force reporting to the UN secretary-general could assess the full impact of anti-vaccine aggression, and propose tough, balanced measures.” “The task force should include experts who have tackled complex global threats such as terrorism, cyber attacks and nuclear armament, because anti-science is now approaching similar levels of peril. It is becoming increasingly clear that advancing immunization requires a counteroffensive.” In other words, you and your family should be vaccinated at gunpoint, according to Hotez, whom some people actually take their children to see for “medical care.” If that does not work, then perhaps it is time to up the ante in another way by activating the self-spreading “feature” of the jabs that the vaccinated have already received in order to have them spread the vaccine contents to their friends and family members. Whatever it takes to ensure that every last human body on earth – except for the “elite,” of course – is “vaccinated” is now on the table. And you thought this was all to “save lives?” “Already the vaccines are turning into a witch’s brew with hundreds of thousands of deaths unreported by the mainstream media,” wrote one commenter at The Bulletin . “You have to dig to find the covered-up information, but it’s out there. Life is a crap chute; you don’t need any extra crap from Big Pharma.” To keep up with the latest news about the government’s plans for mass genocide under the guise of fighting the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), be sure to check out ChemicalViolence.com. Sources for this article include: TheBulletin.org NaturalNews.com Nature.com

5 Likes

These pins represent the missile attacks in Israel. James Kaddis states that each pin may indicate between 1 - 5 missiles.

6 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else on here, but I AM EXCITED!! :raised_hands:t3:
Prophecy exploding rapidly :white_check_mark:
US abandoning Israel :white_check_mark:
Israel fighting this battle alone :white_check_mark: per se

I don’t care what happens to Covid, or vaccines or the myriad of things going on. I don’t care what Joe Biden says, or Dr so and so says, or anyone else trying to steal my joy. Our opinions don’t matter in the least! Only the Word of God will stand :raised_hands:t3:
I pray for the lost to be saved, of course, but when we are called out of this world that means the last Church age soul has come into the fold and that’s AWESOME!

I have a very vivid imagination so I can imagine God saying to the last Man, Woman or Teenager “welcome, my child, we waited just for you!” :heart:

JESUS will be calling Us HOME SOON! :trumpet:
Them’s shouting words!!

Let the REDEEMED of the LORD, Say So!

25 Likes

America’s Frontline Doctors. They have information on covid and you can obtain the theraputics doing a tele med visit either while sick with covid or obtain the meds prophylactically. Hope this helps. Prayers that all are kept free from covid

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I understand how you feel! I was so disappointed to hear him explain away the covid passports like it’s no big deal. However, I also see that he is acting in faith by taking the vax because it enables him to continue to travel and minister. He knows that it’s only getting worse from here, and he’s trusting God with his health while doing what he can to keep preaching the gospel.
I don’t agree with him; I think it’s an important matter of principle to refuse. But I also see that with the information he believes to be true, he is acting in faith, and there’s grace for that disagreement.
Also, he’s reached far more people for Christ than I ever have, so there’s that. He’s still the best source of news out of Israel. :blush::israel:

3 Likes

That is so interesting about the ivermectin. We got ours via a livestock supplier, but it was the liquid form. At the time we puchased it for our feather babies. It is very safe and works. If one has chickens, they can be wormed by placing drops on the chickens skin, transdermal use. Most use this for cows and other livestock in that manner or place in the water.

3 Likes

You said They “warn” us because Satanists have to do that. I didn’t know…

This is from 2012… they had to know what was coming because even the sickness and the breakdown of the church at the end…!!

prophesy film from 2018, but has some interesting stuff that’s relevant now with Israel

The new age stuff is ramping up too… some ‘alien seeder’ coming to collect its children of the stars… they’re talking about meditation ascention training… to go home.!! … sounds like a good cover up for the rapture to me…

There will be some very disappointed people…!

2 Likes

Watch this…Tucker Carlsons ironic look at covid… really enlightening to those who still sit in the dark…

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is the kind of aggression kerbside ministries were getting in 2020, it’s only going to get worse

1 Like

Yes, Wren. My husband has joked about being splashed with a bit of ivermectin while working cattle…he says he’s good to go…ha ha.

1 Like