May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Doc and great to have you about. Always enjoy your posts brother. Ok so in regards to the pastor from Canada thing, are we asking Pastor JD this? He is the one who mentioned it and brought it up and the reason it has kind of been a topic. Blessings.

I’m not, your welcome to. you got personal my opinion on Canadian pastor (period)
What JD says is his opinion, my opinion was given to @CLE "I personally, admire him," enough said.

" it has kind of been a topic" enough said !!!

Doc :mask: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

MY WORD FOR TODAY It helps in achieving peace in my spirit !!!

Amplified Bible 2 Timothy 2:23
But have nothing to do with foolish and ignorant speculations [useless disputes over unedifying, stupid controversies], since you know that they produce strife and give birth to quarrels.

6 Likes

:joy:

You gotta love the Amplified.

7 Likes

Amplified yes…

HEY_JESUS

12 Likes

@FoxMan :joy:

That’s great!

2 Likes

Well, the Apostle Paul did sometimes speak boldly and in CAPITALS.

(namely Jerusalem and Rome)

8 Likes

Yes. But he had something useful to say. Me… not so very often.

Although its easy for me to speak loud :laughing:

3 Likes

Me too…

Just ask my wife… :smiley:

j/k

4 Likes

Amplified, lol.

2 Likes

Hi Alison, I believe JD mentioned a dual prophesy when he talked about Isiah 17 in his update?

Blessings,

Emma

Can be used for believers with ears full of dogma, so they can’t hear,(don’t argue among yourselves)

Never works on those who don’t have ears to hear.

Works on me, when I need a wake up call, on something God is saying. :hear_with_hearing_aid:

KJVO , use sparingly

Doc :mask:

1 Like

Go to The Fullerton Informer website and look up dangers of 5g. Just one of many resources. Debra Tavares reports on it as well, as do many others that are censored on main stream websites and news.

2 Likes

GOOD NEWS

7 Likes

I showed this to my husband and I called it a good interesting thing, but then he pointed out that this can be spun badly. like, something about Cali going bankrupt and then people would want to blame this church for taking so much from Cali’s citizens? I don’t know all the legal mumbo jumbo and I don’t know what he’s talking about on the idea of Cali going bankrupt so I can’t really speak on it but just giving an example of how this can be turned on its head for the wiles of satan.

3 Likes

Worth considering, Allllllz.

1 Like

Just another name for Main Stream Media , make it up as you go news :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

very much so indeed!!

2 Likes

Had it not been an issue of government overreach and government challenge to the constitution, I might agree with your husband. Having a case like that on the books is a defense against government overreach which i see as the main issue. It could always come back to bite them for sure. But California was hit pretty hard with lockdowns. So in that sense is fitting. And in that sense the church would just have to bear the reproach. If their hearts in the right place, it would stand for protecting the community and not taking from them. If their hearts are not right, it could serve legalities in helpful ways but would then be an issue of a church not being above reproach in a way i would imagine :frowning:

1 Like

In this case though too, a symptom of covid fading :slight_smile: And a nation hopefully coming out of a delusion :slight_smile: