November 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Prophecy Paramedic And The Prophecy Police

Cora, another beautiful selection of scripture. I enjoy reading all of them slowly like watching an artist paint a picture from another view of the most glorious love and mercy of the Lord’s masterpiece.

Blessings

11 Likes

The reports I get on telegram speak about us attacking specific places in Syria that are actually Iran’s stuff, people, etc.

War monitor is not a supporter of Israel that I can tell, but he seems to post a lot on attacks being made on various places. I stopped following this one, because his responses were creepy.

4 Likes

To encourage: Psalm 25, 29, 46, 34, and 45. The last one is a mixture of psalm 42 and Isaiah 40

7 Likes

I am reading 1 Peter 5:6-11

‭I Peter‬ ‭5:6‭-‬11‬ ‭NKJV‬
[6] Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, [7] casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. [8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. [9] Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. [10] But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. [11] To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Here is a great song about calling on Abba as it concerns the “roaring lion” and all other trials:

4 Likes

In accordance with this Prophecy up date, people will be visiting us from all over the world looking for suggestions as to how we witness to others.

In these last short times and days that are left.
How do you plan on becoming a Prophecy ParaMedic?

Do you have witnessing to non-believers down to a T ?
Can you share your thoughts?

I don’t see very much discussion on suggestions as to HOW to witness and HOW to be ready to give an account for the Life of Jesus in us.
There are numerous resources on the internet as to how to witness.
But there are none on the internet like what people can find HERE !
Give up your best conversation starters.

Agape and Love on another.

10 Likes
9 Likes

What a beautiful way to describe the joy of reading scripture. I have quite the imagination and what you wrote has given my imagination such food (for thought). Thank you!

4 Likes

Then you back to the teaching of 1 John and 2 John to remember how love is played out in those two commandments. Then, if you look backwards into the other epistles, and gospels, you see more ways to apply love to our Father in heaven, such as no idols. The old testament is strewn with storyafter story of examples as to how to love God, abd His love for us.
It is vital to put God first and foremost in all parts of our life. Not that we “have to” (such as people who think it relates to salvation), but the true love comes from the “want to”, the clamoring to get His attention as a child seeks the attention of thier father, to serve Him and become part of his daily activities. A child watches thier father to learn how to mimic them, because they respect them, and love them. The two are synonymous in my opinion. Children ask most of the time, in healthy families, to know and do what the father is doing. They ask questions and correct thier behavior. The “good” father corrects, disciplines, and encourages. The kid’s desire is to please him as they do it, because of that love and respect. It is a familial situation. I believe that is how it is for us.

Then the love of our neighbor (similar to relationships between siblings) requires that humility of mind and keeping that in check, as we interact with them in wisdom, truth, meekness, and patience. God made it clear, there is no one above another, but the name and soverignty of Jesus Christ, His Son. There is no partiality between us.

We  need to keep those aspects  in  check "because" of the love we have for Abba and Yeshua. We reflect God's behavior because of His exhortations (correction, rebuke, and encouragement), as we dig in and mimic our Savior Jesus Christ, as He told us to. 
  The disciples are our additional benchmark to support that growth, as each human being is unique and has certain personality traits that are similar to one or more of the 12, including Paul. 
   Jesus is known as our exemplar model. The perfect example. The disciples are our guardrail, so to speak. What "to do" and " not to do" as we walk, go through trials, and learn more and more about our perfect Father Yahweh, and our wonderful Savior and King, Jesus our Lord. 

What a wonderful journey we get to experience, once we learn our planned future, God has for us…our new name, our new abode, our new bodies, and our new roles.
The most fascinating thing for me is getting to see Abba and Yeshua, get hugs as much as I want, and truly love Him with no doubt that He is being shown love in my actions, thoughts, and words. This flesh is a prison, keeping me from being completely free from sin and the terrible effects of this present world…i.e. Satan and his cronies.

Praise be to God for His faithfulness, love, long suffereing, mercy, grace, kindness, gentleness, gosh…so much more to be said. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Bless the Lord oh my soul! To love Him being whole. To walk with Him hand in hand. To serve Him with all that I am. I worship Him night and day. He is my life and breath, and one day…I will get to hug Him and lean in…listening to Him fully, with complete love and confidence, knowing I heard Him properly. Bless the Lord, oh my soul, because one day He will be face to face with me, and we will be together forever, to be what we were made to be. His children, and He our God and Father. He our Best Friend and Husband. Magnify and glorify His name oh my breath, my mind, my soul. He is ours and our One True Holy God, worthy to be praised, glorified, and honored! Amen Amen and Amen. :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Psalm 8: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you for choosing these verses to post. They were just the words I so needed to hear tonight. Don’t know about you, but “if you’re anything like me, and I suspect that you are” (to quote our faithful pastor) you’re worn out and wrung dry from crying, too. But . . . There is a balm in Giliad

1 Like

16 Nov 2023

So many things happened in breakneck speed…

1. Ps JD will speak on Watchmen + Watchwomen on the Wall in Ezek 33 this Thursday.

2. Jan’s Olive Tree Ministries has a new Prophecy Update weekly update section by Ken Mikle and Josh Schwartz.

3. IDF expose of Gaza hospitals… used by Hamas to hide weapons and hostages

1. @Uturn9319 , for your consideration please
  1. Lastly, Ps Gary Ritter gave a overview history of vaccination pre-2020 days, a big FAIL
4 Likes

Sharing the gospel with Israelis. :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Hmm…well…It is a different world than during my working years, but adaptions can be made.

I worked many years in a factory setting as a Die Maker. One area of my job was to troubleshoot a production line. The line that I troubleshot for the last six years had a repurposed office table and chair just for the Die Maker. I was permitted to read when not servicing the line. Book of choice? The Bible. People would walk by from different types of jobs. I would see them in my peripheral swinging a little closer, curious as to what I was reading. I decided to leave my Bible open to where I was reading on the table as I worked on the line. So many people stopped at my table and read a couple minutes. Some gave me the :+1: . Some would stop the next time I wasn’t busy, and we would have a respectful discussion about God. Many kept coming back. I took God’s packet of seeds and sowed.

Any adaption ideas for where you work?

Blessings

8 Likes

Hey Ken,

SHORT ANSWER:

I don’t get out much, but when I speak to a stranger in person or on the phone, I end the business part of the conversation by calling them by name (if I’ve been told) and asking if I can ask them a personal question. Then I just come out and ask if they have trusted Jesus as their Savior.

The ABCs are really helpful— easy for people to mentally note. Listening to others present the gospel has been very helpful. Staying immersed in the Word and praying is essential. And as with everything else we do, practice is key!

I have emailed people notes with the gospel, prayers and an offer to pray on several occasions. Had excellent results this way!

After listening to others give the gospel (daily) and doing it myself, I can present the needed info in an organized and timely manner, and I depend upon God’s Spirit to give me the right words for each person. I also carry tracts to give as a little followup or with a tip if I’m at a restaurant. I also stuff them in diaper boxes if I ever go to the grocery store. Online, I give a few sites/teachers/preachers and always encourage people to read the Bible.

ABOUT RESULTS:

Last year I sent ABC tracts (with an explanation) in Christmas cards to encourage others and to get them started sharing. I was a little surprised by how many people let me know they were Christian… as if hearing the gospel was an insult. And no one ever said they shared ABCs. Very sad. Will try again this year if we’re still here and mail is still an option.

As for the direct question when speaking with someone—-
Most say yes. Some are confused. A few have been angry and a few have said they are not permitted to answer that question.

When people respond to my initial question and I believe they have been born again, I always respond the same way, “That’s my favorite answer! Time is short; we’ve got to tell people about Jesus while we still gave time.” I pray my question encourages them to follow suit.

Sometimes people answer by stating their religion or that they don’t go to church. I always respond that salvation is not about a religion or attending a church; it’s about a relationship with Jesus. And for the people who state they don’t believe or the few who have been angry, I just smile and tell them I will pray for them. And I do. My prayer list for salvation is at least half filled with the names of people I have spoken to only once. On occasion, I have left contact info with people when I felt led to do so.

Since there was only one response so far… I figured I’d share my experience and a couple tips. Thanks for asking Ken, this is a skill we all need to have down pat.

Shalom,
gr

9 Likes

This was a great sermon, and definitely reiterates why we need to bring Jesus to people. I work with a lot of young kids at a resort nearby on a part time basis as I homeschool my kids. So they know why I left the public schools and it has given me great opportunities, although I am limited but I do need to bookmark on my Bible app so I can share why I do what I do. Some of them, I can see it makes them think back to what someone in their family has said and some have never heard things like what I have said. Although, I don’t do too much, because trainings have told us to not talk about religion. I only speak about it when it comes up. They know where I stand though.

7 Likes

Excellent video @lavender with an interesting approach to witnessing.
But seeing these Jews react to the world at prayer for them brings it all home.
We see so much garbage in the news each day.
But we hear so little from the people of Israel.

8 Likes

@Beau
Nice to see you return. The forum is different now from this time last year. Enjoy the fellowship.

You will never know how important it is to be a teacher until we are raptured because time is so short.
I think all of us can remember our teachers from school and how instrumental they were in our lives.
Be Blessed!

6 Likes

Lots of good examples on how to witness so far.
This might shock your conscience but we are not all the same.
The key always is to allow the Holy Spirit to work through you.
And it does not hurt to memorize the Word.
More on this later on.
What are some more examples on how to witness?

7 Likes

I stopped watching ReDacted when they came out as obviously anti-Israel. God bless.

4 Likes

If America gets in a war with Iran with Biden at the helm, you guys are right…America tanks :scream:

1 Like

I am encouraged by all you wrote. May you be blessed even more in Him sister!

Shalom

3 Likes