November 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- How Does All This Get Me To Jesus?

Same to you dear one. I have such wonderful sisters here. Thank you for blessing me today.

3 Likes

I can’t believe what’s happening and people are making excuses. I am constantly in sorrow, heaviness and tears because I understand prophecy and it is playing out before us rapidly. More intensely and faster and faster than ever before as in labor pains of a woman giving birth. Things are playing out exactly like Jesus said they would in the end days. We are there,

The Sun of righteousness is arriving NOW.
Malachi 4:1-3

By Brother John Traczyk

13 Likes

Amen Stacey. It all seems surreal, and you have to pinch me to snap me out of this dream. If we read the scriptures and see how “on the edge of their seat” the disciples were about things to come, and yet here we are over 2 thousand years later…WOW. We get to be part of the end of the story. I know we will come back with the Lord at the final battle and get to see it played out. What will our position be? I think we may be able to fight the alien hordes of demons, all the saints together. I always wondered how it would be to be David and bring down that mean old giant. Maybe I will get a sling shot, but much much bigger…lol.

9 Likes

Carole Carole Carole?

Iol i’m right in your ear…

3 Likes

You are too funny Stacey. That can’t be its real voice, can it??

3 Likes

But remember dear Brenda, it is in the valley that He restores us and fills our cup again with the refreshing power of the Holy Spirit so we may make it out of the valley and up the mountain.

6 Likes

𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.
JESUS IS COMING SOON :soon:

10 Likes

Does these get you to Jesus?

The apostasia == The physical departure in 2 Thess 2:3a quotes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shared this globalist new project last week or two: 50 nations in 5 years on DPI.

I asked Bing Chat to spit out this news and I calculated it’s about 25% (1/4) of total nations.

11 nations have signed in, notice a few of them are poor countries.

7 Likes

Ok I will make some assumptions here. First assumption is the water in the back up tank is tap water from the city water supply. If that is so then there is chlorine in it which will help preserve it for a good long while, maybe 2 years, maybe 3. Still it will not be as good as when the tank was filled.

Second assumption is the tank is closed and sealed. If that is so then depending on the material the tank is made of you may or may not have some sediment build up. If it is metal then rust sediment may be a problem which only means you will need a cloth like filtering system to run the water through first before puting it through the Burkey. If it is some form of food grade plastic then that is of no concern as long as nothing gets inside it.

The question then is how much filtration quantity is the Berkey rated for as in how many gallons can it safely filter. The next question is can you replace the filtering element. If so then stock up on a couple extra if you do not already have some.

But given the assumptions and the need for a prefilter as in sediment removal and the Berkey then what ever water comes out of the Berkey should be just fine. If there still is any concern then just boil the filtered water for 10 minutes then let it cool. It will definitely be fine. The other option but I don’t recomend it unless you like bad tasting water is water purification tablets. I use those as an absolute last resort. I prefer filter and boiling and boiling only for potable water you plan to drink or cook with.

So it sounds like if you ever find the need for water for what ever reason you are good to go. Count the number of the family, divide that into 220 and that will give you the number of days your water back up water supply will last at 1 gal/day/person. Lets say you have 4 people in the family 220 divided by 4 is 550 days of water supply. Not to shabby as that is about a year and half giver or take.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Today, I happened to run across one of Amir’s posts on Telegram from 9/27…

I’m posting it here just for us to look back and realize how QUICKLY things can change, and how drastic the change can be. Amir’s post was just 10 days before October 7…

I was one of those to be shocked by the attacks on Israel on 10/7.

Amir Tsarfati
Via Telegram
27th September 2023

“The normalization with Saudi Arabia is going to fulfill prophecy, but what it fulfills is much different than the one regarding the antichrist. It will fulfill the need for Sheba and Dedan to be on the criticizing side of the Ezekiel 38 invasion to Israel rather than to be part of it.

Remember, for a peace deal brokered by the antichrist (who will come from the ancient Roman Empire’s region, Western Europe) we first need a devastating war and then a new and charismatic world leader, approved and promoted by the other beast - the False Prophet!”

6 Likes

So what are your thoughts on this truce? Is it just a pause?

I do not see it good for Israel honestly.

I didnt watch your video as you did not provide a link. Not going to beg…

4 Likes

I just had to weigh in and say that I have decided that we live in Surrealville. My message to Bob Marley is, but THIS is where you’ll find the good Salt.

6 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes
5 Likes

In 5 mins will be Live

2 Likes

My recent dreams, this can encourage you, seems linked to the rapture: - I am going to become father and I already imagine that I will take the child in my arms (rem: I have not seen a pregnant woman) - I see 2 of my old friends very well dressed to go to a wedding.

Rem: I’m not prophet.

1 Like

What does it mean?!
An european, an italian :thinking:

Everyone should keep in mind that Mr. Tsarfati has been wrong on numerous occasions. One only needs to look back on his history.
Too many people consider him “The Authority” on Israel and prophecy and flock to him.
Too many people buy into what he says hook line and sinker.
I am not saying don’t listen to him. Just keep him in proper perspective and not on a pedestal.
He is just as fallible as the next guy.

15 Likes