November 26, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- What's Coming Points Us To Who's Coming

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources: here

JD_Truth_2_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: talks about how that what’s coming on the prophetic horizon is that which points to Who’s coming; Jesus the Christ to rapture His church.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

16 Likes

@ approx 43 mins (sorry, typo’d this 43 last night) 32m 32s - such a message fitly spoken:

I think we do err greatly when we focus our attention on the What especially when it comes at the expense of the Who; Who? Jesus.

Zeal for eschatology should never eclipse the Hope of eschatology i.e. the return of our Lord and Saviour, Christ Jesus.

9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Galatians 6

32 Likes

25 Likes

There needs to be one “correction” about one-world: The picture that was shown today

Of course the word “One World” is a sign.

7 Likes

That’s some high impact grooming!

5 Likes

This is incredible. If true.

This man spent 20 years compiling the evidence of who owns Israel.

Pray for Israel.

Note: Jacques Gauthier is the man Trump administration consulted before moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Only covered by the blood of Jesus will I wear white on that wedding day. . . But my soul longs to hear Him say . . .

8 Likes

I recently Watched a very interesting interview with Craig Bongg regarding the upcoming United Nations, COP 28 meeting in Dubai in a few days. Under the guise of “ climate “ an agreement will be signed by many, confirming the Paris climate deal. It will be an agreement to reach their goals by 2030- seven years from now. Not only will the “Globalists” meet to discuss their plan to further control the world, they will spend at least one full day on Peace and Security.

Craig and others believe this agreement is that spoken of in Daniel 9:27. Thoughts ?

7 Likes

No, I disagree. That’s why I “clashed” with some well-known YT Prophecy Channels out there regarding the “covenant” interpretation.

The Paris Climate Deal was signed in 2015, they set 2030 as end goal.

There it is 15 years agreement.

What these YTubers never tell us that this climate agreement is NOT enforceable in all UN members, meaning a country can refuse to sign and follow the agreement.

Climate change requires lots of money. Remember the Great Reset King Charles III had said:

He who has trillions of dollars… it seems his speech got edited from He to Its… LOL

We also know that countries, many of whom are burdened by growing levels of debt, simply cannot afford to go green. Here we need a vast military style campaign to marshall the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at its disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition.

9 Likes

About “oneworld”

3 Likes

“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”
Matthew 1:23

13 Likes

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you.
Psalm 122:6

15 Likes

Thank you Pastor, I appreciate so much the Truth and I know how difficult it is to peel back layers upon layers of decepttion to get to truth. I love that the Word which is 100% Truth was given to us foretelling of what we literally are witnessing and coming to fruition…DECEPTIONbeing so pervasive , it is a thread that runs through or rather woven through all our systems now. The world is ready. Its like the lights on a Chrustmas tree…one string of lights connects to another and those become one and connect to another and another and so o, they all are connected to each other.
The man with the plan will turn the switch on
Just some thoughts afte

r hearing this week’s update. lol
MARANATHA!!!

Oh and I trust your judgment abd your discernment , They are a gift from God and He has gifted me with eyes to see and ears to hear / God is so Wonderful and Good!!!

9 Likes

This posting of Stew Peters on Twitter (X) is so disturbing. He basically rejects the truth that the re-born nation of Israel is prophecy fulfilled.

I understand that 2/3 of Israel shall be cut off and perish as per the verses below.

“It will come about in all the land,” Declares the Lord,
“That two parts in it will be cut off and perish;
But the third will be left in it.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.

They will call on My name, And I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are My people,’ And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ””

‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭13‬:‭8‬-‭9‬

Stew claims he is Christian, and for a Christian to deny that the re-born Israel is not biblical prophecy fulfilled, that is dangerous and deceiving.

“Let no man deceive you…”

There is so much deception, clearly a sign we are in the final days.

https://x.com/realstewpeters/status/1727778732088185094?s=46&t=unM2mC8GFPKvIIE4mW6HUg

10 Likes

I wonder.
The whole world will be in a ‘covenant’ of worship with the Beast (Rev.13:12,14-17), not just Israel.
I am not the only Bible student who is not convinced that the word ‘many’ (as in Daniel 9:27) must only refer to Israel, or believers.
I like your ideas, Uturn-and agree that we need to ‘rightly divide the word’, including understanding the dispensations of God.

Hah! Aren’t you and I engaging in the same, in giving our opinions?
Unless I delude myself that my current understanding of prophecy and the rest of God’s word is infallible & beyond scrutiny.

6 Likes

The wheat and tares look the same, but they will be divided soon.
Some who seem to be “good” are not, and sometimes (but rarely), it’s vice versa.
It appears much is being revealed now, as you stated.
Like Ezekiel (chapter 8, esp. verses 6,9,12-14)

7 Likes

Here is the Scripture,
“I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse those who curse you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:3 NKJV
then in verse 7:
"Then the Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your seed I will give this land…”
Then consider Galatians 3:16:
"Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed (ref.Gen.12:7)”, who is Christ.

10 Likes

Amen. And for so many like him.

These are people who gained some considerable amount of trust from the public because they exposed the truth about COVID and the injections.

It seems as though they just used a certain amount of truth, in order to gain followers, and now these followers are led to believe such an enormous satanic lie.

Me neither, and God is the first one who doesn’t want that for anyone.

It is impossible to know the truth without the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and sadly, these people seem to lack the Holy Spirit.

I look forward to that day when the Lord fulfills the following:

**““And I will set My glory among the nations;

and all the nations will see My judgment

which I have executed

and My hand which I have laid on them.

And the house of Israel will know that

I am the Lord their God from that day onward.”**

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39‬:‭21‬-‭22‬

Amen, I like the emphasis - very very soon.

Come Lord Jesus, only You can make everything right on earth!

Blessings!

7 Likes

Yes, they look the same. That’s why we are not called to judge, because we cannot tell the difference now. Only the Lord is the righteous judge, only He is omniscient, he knows every heart, and He is perfect in all His judgments.

We can discern, however, and stay away from false doctrines.

Indeed. When I read that post I thought how evil can evil be?

Those verses from Ezekiel show it’s extremely evil.
Because God, in His great mercy, is very patient, the evildoers feel emboldened to keep doing more evil, rather than repent.

Blessings

4 Likes