November 7, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

----------------------------------------------------------

Sen Ron Johnson continuation sharing:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Ohhhhh, myyyyyy…I am internally screaming at the insanity of this project, @Violet.

Maranatha!

3 Likes

I want my babies to be okay.

it’s just another reason to regret my abortion. my baby would have been older than all my nephews, and my baby would have been able to influence them. I am not allowed to talk covid in front of my nephews, but my kid would, and I ruined that prospect. I feel so powerless in protecting my nephews. so heartbroken. God please help them where I cannot.

8 Likes

This Article is one that is well worth reading- outlines how one US Intelligence thinktank projects the Depopulation of the USA will be down by -70% by the year 2025. http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files/Satans%20Work%20The%20Planned%20Collapse%20of%20Christendom.pdf

2 Likes

5 Likes

It certainly feels like it to me.
We are ALL definitely being tested.
All we can do is keep looking up!

3 Likes

welcome to the forum! proud of you for being so steadfast. most people seem to be caving to the ridiculous measures, but you aren’t letting evil get even one foot in your door. very good. praying for blessings in your new journey!!!

6 Likes

This just goes to prove this has nothing to do with health.
Even the way natural immunity is not taken into account.

This is the Beast new world order takeover.

7 Likes

Hi Tara,

Welcome to the forum.
I’m so sorry this is happening to you at your work.
Thank you for sharing what you have though, as hearing first hand what is happening really indicates what time it is in the prophetic. These companies are blatantly violating peoples 4th and 5th Amendment rights to be secure in their persons, homes, and papers from baseless search and seizure, techno-based or not. And to not have to answer such questions as this company demanded that you answer…without the lawful authority to demand anything of the nature they are asking their workers. jmho, i think your response/nonresponse is so wise.
Just a thought in case it may be of help. There is site called “Freedomtaker” dot com offering quite a few options/notices/declarations/information. maybe to have on hand if needed for any reason.

2 Likes

TRUST JESUS , NOT THE JAB!

4 Likes

:dove::cloud::dove::cloud::dove::cloud::dove::cloud::dove::cloud::dove::cloud::dove::cloud:

10 Likes

Red Balloon

Blockquote

We connect employers who value freedom with employees who value it too. We envision a world beyond cancel culture, where employees are free to work… without fear that they will find themselves on the wrong side of their employer’s politics.

/ Blockquote

7 Likes

That would be answered in.part 2. http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files/The%20Rider%20on%20the%20White%20Horse%20Deagel%20Projections%20and%20Vaccine%20Choices.pdf

1 Like

Oh no, that is horrendous and so sad. They injected them at a Halloween function held at church and with the full adult dosages!? Those poor kids. May our Lord protect them.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Just listened to the Hibbs/Markell discussion. It seems Jack is ok with missionaries to take the Jab in order to stay in countries to preach the gospel. Any thoughts regarding this reasoning?

4 Likes

Pastor Brandon said in one Q&A sessions in the past, do NOT allow your ministry override God’s conviction for you regarding the vaccine. His sermons on Don’t Compromise are spot on this issue.

So if the missionary/evangelist convicted of this, they should ask Jesus Christ to open other doors for their ministry outreach where they are presently located.

It’s sad to see pastors silent or compromised.

16 Likes

:thinking:
Take a poison from satan to spread the Gospel
:thinking:
Not sure Jesus would approve.
Don’t think it will end well.

12 Likes

Thank you Dennis, I was thinking the same thing. It was upsetting to hear Pastor Jack share that.

7 Likes