November 7, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Listen to Bill Gates talk about the vaccine, starting at 27:25 mark. Also if you watch the entire video notice his body language changes from way open and talking with his hands and arms to a closed body language at certain points …he is admitting the vaccines don’t stop transmission, then goes on to talk about a patch being placed on your wrist/hand in the next 5 years…https://youtu.be/CZplF4qdwII?t=1645

4 Likes

Not sure I could stomach listening and watching Bill Gates of Hell. He is pure evil.

8 Likes

Good question. Is it the mark, no.

That’s why this is needed:

3 Likes

Teaser Story for Tomorrow…

Israel has carried out a national COVID drill Thursday in preparation for a potential new COVID-19 variant.

Sounds like war gaming to me!

5 Likes

God bless you, pastor JD. You’re taking such good care of the flock :heart:

12 Likes

He has been pushing the jab for many months. Maybe now he will reconsider his pushing of this poison on so many innocent people and God has opened his eyes.

4 Likes

I watched that same discussion and did not feel Pastor Jack was in any way saying they should take it. He has said all along from is pulpit he did not take it and was not telling other to or not to, it was their decision but he has told his congregation he has not and will not. He has also stated it is not the mark. I have never found Pastor jack to be anything but authentic and do his best to warn people and get as many people to Christ as he can. JMO
I used to watch Amir as well but he seems to have changed quite a bit. He did talk about getting the jab and at first said other should but then backed off since. He now says he did only to travel to spread the gospel. He seems more showy to me, trying to sell himself. That is the vibe I have gotten lately but I will watch his updates from time to time so I know what is happening in Israel.

10 Likes

Their job is sharing the Gospel of Christ with people who would otherwise not hear it. We have people here in the States that are taking the Clot Shot to keep their jobs that aren’t related to sharing the Gospel. Hats off to anyone willing to risk their lives in order to promote the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As for Hibbs and Amir, in my opinion, they are both on point with their messages and in no way are telling people to go and get the jab. It is a personal decision to get it and in no way can you loose your salvation by taking it. Is it the precursor to the mark? I believe it is and personally I will not take it.

8 Likes

Amen. Well said and I agree with you. Thanks.

1 Like

Quote from the article:
" IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND QUACKS LIKE A QUACK…

"Let’s face an uncomfortable fact: the estimable Dr. Fauci, revered by so many trusting Americans, appears to be a bona fide psychopath. Who but a psychopath would sneakily fund “gain-of–function” research courtesy of a bioweapons lab in Communist China, and then knowingly promote untested, experimental vaccines that cause people’s bodies to manufacture that very same dangerous “gain-of-function” spike protein, while dissuading people who were sick and likely to die if left untreated, from using truly safe and effective, inexpensive therapeutics such as HCQ and zinc, or Ivermectin? What is this if not a genocidal agenda, unleashed at least in part by a snake wearing a suit?" end quote

Quote:
““Never again!” was the great hue and cry, in remembrance of the Holocaust. We’ll never let bullies hurt the weak again. But here we are the greatest nation, effeminate and ‘Woke”, almost to a critical mass, and sitting in the Devils cross hairs. It will be unfortunate, for us, if he does exist.And he does. He just never cared for the whole Halloween costume thing. He tries his best to seem amiable and harmless.”” end quote

5 Likes

@Macadamianutgm I beg to differ. I KNOW what it WILL become not what it is YET.

HE SHALL cause all… please identify the HE. Until you can do that, we aren’t there yet.

3 Likes

Ask Prince Charles who the HE he was referring to in his speech. He knows.

1 Like

@Macadamianutgm if Prince Charles knows who HE is, why is HE still called HE ?

1 Like

I question this logic that I’ve seen many times, specifically regarding the jab.

my question is, if the jab is leading to mind control etc, how can they be sure they will be GOOD witnesses in the time to come, as this accelerates, booster jabs, etc?

to me it just seems like a bad thing to believe you’re only taking the shot to spread the gospel, because given enough time, you might no longer be able to, due to the shots changing you. I really wouldn’t want to compromise my ability to stand for Jesus, not knowing what the shot might to do my witnessing itself over time. just some questions. <3

(“you” means amir , jack, and any other examples :] )

4 Likes

@Macadamianutgm I’m not trying to get into with you over rather or not the vaccine is the MOB or not, but I have been wondering something recently, and since your the first one I have seen in awhile who thinks the vaccine is the MOB I was wanting to ask. With young children now able to receive the covid vaccine. Based on your belief that the vaccine is the MOB, do you believe young children who receive the vaccine are now dammed to hell for all eternity? Just a curious.

6 Likes

I wish I knew what to do too! I do tell others here in the US what is going on in Australia, most have no idea. But, I do pray for you. I think praying is all we can do sometimes.

7 Likes

You are quite right. I am missing it because I won’t be here to get it :+1:t2:

9 Likes

11891371_1494319464214346_592005316_n

9 Likes

I’m not aware of any bible verses which would support pastors advocating missionaries engage knowingly in self-marytrdom, russian roulette, or genocide. Though there is a religion in Rome that has, it remains quite outside God’s Word, and more in keeping with its partner, the United Nations agenda for “sustainable development”. Unfortunately the latter has a definition of “sustainable” which does not include the Creator nor mankind.

6 Likes

Good points. I too believe that it will lead to mind control, AI, etc. I just don’t think that we will be here when this all starts to happen. Thus if they want to continue to preach the Gospel, it will be a decision between them and their Savior, and not a decision that should be made by their pastor or anybody else. It just emphasizes the importance of the hour that we are living in. It is definitely time to start packing our bags because this whole thing is starting to unfold. Thank you for your feedback as I am new at posting comments even though I have been on this forum since it’s beginning. You have been quite gracious.

3 Likes