October 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Whose Side Are You On?

This is a very informative video of the Siege of Gaza.

Sounds like your cautious in times like these, so not a bad thing I would venture to say.

Maranatha

1 Like

Thanks Kaatje. That sounds like a good strategy for any nation at least on one level (keeping war off your own turf). But from what I understand, I believe the concerns are to what extent might Iran proxy, and be detected as such, if found out, they bring war to their own country by implicating themselves. So this sort of approach of theirs could significantly backfire (especially if we see things like Hamas being surprised how involved America is in protecting Israel…how much more a surprise for Iran…one they simply can’t afford I would imagine).

I remember back in Desert Storm days, hearing such confidence coming from Arab countries about how Allah would take out the Great Satan America. At the time I was a believer. But I did think for a moment, “Boy if Christian America has this wrong, we are really in trouble.” Actually we did have it wrong anyway…as we later found out…yet no Allah.

Although a lot of terror comes out of Arab countries, they seem to a degree to realize that there seems to be an Ottoman Empire Revival on the horizon (or maybe just hopeful of one), but kind of forgot too that the Ottoman Empire’s death blow was losing Jerusalem in WW1. As Iran is Shia and a bit rogue of an Ottoman Empire concept, they seem to have this idea for their own Shia empire of sorts. But hopefullly know their limitations.

I think the article you share is helpful to see how they are thinking. Thanks Kaatje. That sounds like the distancing rhetoric they should be about publically (hopefully this helps…except for where they aggrivate a sense of Palestinian protection via any sense of aggression). Hopefullly this is an indicator of them not pressing too much to escalate matters. Since Yemen is on the border of Saudi Arabia and 1,000 miles away from Iran, i wonder how they explain that as keeping war away from their land though. Blessings dear sister. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is another piece of their minds.

"Iran said on Tuesday it was “natural” for Tehran-backed groups to attack Israel in light of its war on Hamas, warning of a wider spillover if no ceasefire is reached.
“It is natural that the resistance groups and movements do not remain silent against all these crimes” committed by Israel, Amir-Abdollahian said in remarks relayed by Iran’s foreign ministry.
“They will not wait for anyone’s advice, therefore we need to use the last political opportunities to stop the war,” he said after talks with Sheikh Tamim, warning the situation could “get out of control”.

2 Likes

And this:

A question to Hamas leader Musa Abu Marzouk: “Many people ask that you said you built 500 km of underground tunnels, why didn’t you build a shelter for the residents of Gaza so they could find shelter there during Israeli bombings?”
The answer of Marzouk: “We built the tunnels to defend ourselves (Hamas) in the war against Israel. But 75% of the residents of Gaza are refugees, and their protection is the duty of the United Nations, and also according to the Geneva Convention, the occupying Israeli government must take care of them and provide them with all the necessary services!”

3 Likes

Hi Teren

You have the right idea. I can appreciate your concerns. I think most of your concerns while valid can be set aside on this Forum because of our safeguards.

We all must follow the code of conduct (COC) here on the forum and adhere to the instructions at the beginning of each prophesy update. IE

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

See Code of Conduct for further.

I believe that this accurately sums up how Pastor JD wants the Forum to operate.

Eamples:

So, speaking the truth in love, if someone comes on the Forum and states emphatically that the Holy Spirit does not exist, (Seventh Day Adventist) we know not to engage them in foolish conversation. We simply tell them that they are wrong and flag the post.

Or if someone states emphatically that Jesus is Lucifer’s Spirit Brother (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – Mormons’ ) We simply tell them that they are wrong and flag the post. We do not engage them in foolish conversation, it would not benefit the Forum.

If someone comes on the Forum and propounds a Holy Scripture completely out of context so that on face value, it becomes something other than what the Holy Word is meant to say in context. We need only post that Holy Scripture in the correct context, and perhaps provide a brief explanation as to why they have it out of context.

In this case the Word of God speaks for itself. If the party sees their error, then they have grown in the Lord. If they want to argue that they are right and you are wrong, flag them. Chances are as Pastor JD just recently said it will require the Holy Spirit to change them, so it is not our job beyond initially speaking the truth in Love, and it becomes a moderator job.

With that said I hope that this addresses your post. We are mandated to defend the Word of God in context and protect Sound Doctrine. Our mods are there for us when we see a problem, and it is their job to deal with the issues.

When everyone complies, we should have a safe place to discuss the Word of God, and the contemporary issues involved with the prophesy update.

God Bless, Ken

4 Likes

Spoken like a true gentlemen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just note to self here (because we don’t exactly know how this will stray). I just have a thought that will likely be really shortly lived, but perhaps not. Its just how i am thinking. And with everything going on in my personal life, the world, etc…i may not remember how i was thinking…lol. So here goes…

My go to conviction is that Israel issue calm down over the months and the Abraham Accords via Saudi Arabia broker deeper peace through normalization. However, in the meantime we have all these Palestinian demonstrations like recently even in the US Senate. And of course all over campuses thorughout the country.

What if pro palestianian rallies morphs into a semi-black lives matter/antifa motif? Like become increasingly aggressive over time. I would see this as an election year strategy like BLM and Antifa were. But since America is kind of the world’s cash cow, i could see demonstrations worldwide increase (as globalism is global). This is a potential too. Now if this is the BLM/Antifa regiment for US election year (enhanced with a world wide protest upgrade…like 3.0–moving quickly past even 2.0), then THIS is kind of possibly how TCC might do Zech 12 math. The world hating Israel as proxy puppet protests worldwide (and very enhanced in USA because we simply cannot permit an election). Now THIS would make sense in language of all the world against Israel posibly found in Zech 12.

Well, yeah kind of a stretch…and :popcorn: version of Zech 12, so i really should not even say anything…lol. I feel kind of ashamed even bringing it up like this. But in the event these protests they are rolling with increase…the globalists wanting WW3 via Palestine Protest+ because they don’t want to let go of the Great American bank card (rep of “all the money in the world”), i could see it get to Zech 12 level stuff because they seem that desperate.

Well thanks for letting me get it out of my system. I much more think this stuff will fade out and boring peace come into play. So i guess before it might, i wanted to throw a live one out there on the "barbie.’ Or is that barB as in Q? Meanwhile im gonna get my nails done. :frowning: well you know…pedicure…ok that was kind of a joke…meaning the contrast between my soul leaning toward chainsaw like Zech 12 phenomena, wilst meanwhile i do something very overly domestic and cuddly. Well it was a funny picture when it was in my head.

I think its just that i miss you Kaatje and just trying to be getting every ounce of social media action with you possible…so there is that. :grin: Blessings dear sister.

1 Like

Nice to see you back Christie !

3 Likes

Nice to see you back too Tracy!

3 Likes

I can see it too.
Just waiting with abated breath for one little (or a bit bigger) rocket to land on the Temple Mount to set Zacheriahs prophesy in motion.

Of course the whole world will blame Israel (maybe for just not neutralising said rocket), and fall over themselves, trying to lift the cup that is Jerusalem.

We will see what happens, but hopefully from our bacony seats!

Love you to brother!
Hope to meet you very soon in the clouds, with all that are awaiting His return! :heart:

3 Likes

**Amir Tsarfati wrote this on Telegram, and while I don’t agree with his opinions on several things, here he is spot on!

Jews around the world wake up to a world that hates them for simply objecting the crime against humanity performed against other Jews on October 7th.
Protestors worldwide couldn’t care less about 1400 massacred Israelis and 240 abductees which led to this war in the first place.
Jews can be slaughtered and kidnapped but God forbid should never respond.
Suddenly, many progressive liberal Jews both inside Israel and outside - mostly in the media and the academia - realize suddenly that they are surrounded by hatred that is not politically motivated. People just waited for a reason to expose their hatred towards Jews. Period!

I am observing two things that are happening at the moment:

1. Many jews worldwide are going to migrated to the land of the Jews - Israel.

2. Many in israel will flock to find spiritual refuge by practicing Orthodox Judaism.

Despite the tragic price we have already payed and will pay in the near future, Israel will come out victorious from this war.

But will that stop the attempt to destroy us? NO!

The fall of Damascus and the Ezekiel war will be next

Then the rise of the antichrist will then lead to a false peace and subsequently to the construction of a third Temple - an event that will cause many to worship him.

Then the abomination of desolation will be erected in Jerusalem’s temple and thus the most horrific persecution in the history of Israel will happen.

That time of Jacob’s trouble will end up with Israel’s national salvation as a result of their repentance and their acknowledgement of their Messiah upon his physical return to Jerusalem.

These things are foretold! We can’t change them.

These Truths remain:

• God is not done with Israel

• God is watching how the nations are treating His people.

• God will severely judge every enemy of Israel!

• God will continue to be there for His people

• God will eventually save them once they repent.

As the prophet Jeremiah in his 29th chapter wrote:

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.

8 Likes

Likely going to sound confusing but here I go. And I agree to a point with your warning.

While we can’t foresee what another may or may not do or say, we have found letting things go too long has created strife and confusion is this not correct? Should we not watch out for the younger in the faith, the lambs from deception 1st?

I do not see this as going too deep in learning but going into confusion, there is a difference.

No one I know of runs to the red buzzer at the drop of scripture being twisted or mis-interpreted. You know as well as I it’s a process before one hits the crossroads… I understand when you say potentially but what is not a potential?

Isn’t what a sheep gate and a shepherd standing in the way of trouble is all about?

Unfortunately because of allowing some to go down a road to confusion, we have no other place to discuss these types of fiery discussions.

There is a line in the code and when the red buzzer is smacked we know the mods will do the right thing as best they can. History proves they have been very careful and have learned to allow the dialog to proceed up until the line has been crossed. I do not see any overreaction they seem to be calm and cool when they do step in. So I am not so worried about the forum becoming a form of stoicism. If that were so we would likely be there and especially thank the mods that we are not, do you agree?

We should and are called to reach a person in spiritual bondage as you say but there are ways to do such things.

Face it brother you tend to enjoy a hypertension conversation! I would say even at the expense of stirring up things. Confusing the forum by allowing someone to create a spiritual protest as their defense inside of the forum goes too far, don’t you agree?

I believe that’s when praying for the “protesters” for lack of a nicer word is the best line of defense. Like they say you can take the horse to water you can not make Him drink nor should you try it would seem.

In other words, we do everything we can to reach someone by the Holy Spirit in Love and they not only reject it but tend to keep confounding us un-scripturally they are not listening. You can’t make them nor should you. That’s Holy Spirit’s work and we all know this.

Of course, anyone of us could be wrong about something too, that’s why we should not jump the red buzzer too quickly.

Shalom

4 Likes

I don’t see stoicism in the use of the meme by any stretch. Stoicism as defined in our English standard:

stoicism
noun

• Indifference to pleasure or pain; impassiveness.

Indifference is hardly the fact when defending against painful and harmful discourse.

Rather, I would suggest that the default use of the meme is not only warranted but a very good expression and shield based on Paul’s often caution to not participate in fruitless conversations and arguments over error.

In this course, “Don’t take the Bait” is a very good reminder to one’s own person to keep focus on what really matters (Christ and the Gospel) and avoid the detours and distractions.

It comes down to “Discernment” which comes from the Holy Spirit and our experience over time.

dont take bait 2

:fox_face: Jack Nichols - Foxman on the Wall
30e42c1
[ Revelation 3:8-11 ]

9 Likes

I thought he was using that as a complement not as an example but I miss a lot of things along the way.

By the way, I thought stoicism was an English aristocrat standing up like a statue, tree, or something similar. A prideful pose you might say. So now I know if I have little stoicism in my own charming way.

Yes, the Last time you used it on me I appreciated it but did not have the sense in the moment to take advantage of the warning. Lol…

Thanks, Foxman keep those coming I am sure I will need it again maybe I can learn to pay heed to it.

Ops, I was not talking about your picture :upside_down_face:

Shalom

4 Likes

You aren’t alone. That’s what I thought it meant as well. Hee Hee.

Good thing we have @FoxMan to set us straight.
Thanks Jack.

6 Likes

Hi Dan, thanks for your thoughts brother.

To be clear, there is nothing I have said where mods are too strict. And yes I agree we are not there. The comment on stoicism is in relation to a general forum consensus outside of the moderators. If anything, I would say both Jason and TWI demonstrate a proper and balanced level of care in our forum. Where Jason might be willing to go an extra mile, as Ken has shared he may not. Ken is not alone. There is a school of thought on the forum where shutting things down sooner is preferred. I am of the school of Jason and TWI where there is likely more a range of permissible interaction. By stoicism I mean something i have expereinced in church polity over the decades. A tendency perhaps to shut conversation down in what in my view might be prematurely in order to prevent problems. I believe in geneeral from how i have seen Ken interract on our forum that he offers plenty of grace, consideration and care. I would not see that to be stoic at all. I would just say in general a consensus might can be a favor to nip things in the bud. Whereas alternatively, as both Jason and TWI have graciously afforded, that is not the practtice of this forum.

I would not qualify the types of conversations i prefer as hypertension. I could understand how some might see it that way. In some ways i might see hypertension to be an attribute of dogmatics not willing to discuss certain things. In the past I have made some pretty bright statements that could stir things up. Yes i admit that. In those instances its more a call to open conversation than just getting into a food fight though. In light of knowing how my contrasts can be provocative, I have taken these things to heart and although not perfectly do strive not to do that. For the desired outcome in posting is not to stir things up. But to optimize toward broader converstaional perspective…which is kind of the nature of social media. I’m not meaning in the sense of its crazy making cousin. But please consider also in this Dan that i have said nothing in respect to moderators doing something amiss. On the contrary, my post was applauding Jason and TWI. Piggy backing on their perspective toward forum interaction. This might be understood as hypertension as it might be taken as what i am really saying is voting for a free-for-all without reign in. However, in Ken’s reply, he was affirming boundaries. His reason for doing so was because in my praise of our moderators being open to fluid discussion, we would want to also assert boundaries. Which Jason also affirmed. I have no quams about boundaries, we need them, amen. But I’m just trying to highight here that a desire (perhaps more than some might be comfortable with) to have open discussion is the thing i am affirming. On its self evident face, this has nothing to do with hpertension. Being conversational on a forum could go in that direction. But the provision for having open discussion is not equal to engendering hypertension and strife is kind of my leaning if that makes sense.

I would word this a little differently, although i agree with your sentiment brother. I am of the school of “bring them one step closer to Christ,” a JD-ism. Where i would word this differently in that respect is to first of all be open to what in this situation is God wanting me to see about Him, the other person, a context, or myself. And kind of secondarily about how to reach someone. I like to start from the place (imperfectively…but truly do believe in it) of seeing what is before me as providence from Him first. For the other person cannot have a relationship with God on my behalf. And out of that, perhaps light of His spirit to operate out of beyond providing a verse or a correction (at least at first). But rather try and see where God is operating possibly too in that persons life. For bringing them one step closer to Christ-likeness would best occur I believe with joining in where God might be working in their life. Which takes a bit more pause and nuance (and is not without flaw in ways). Blessings.

1 Like

Never thought you did, but good to clarify. I just wanted to say we don’t seem to be on the edge either, but it’s good to talk through it occasionally.

If you have good mods my point was you would not end up with a stoicism forum as it’s not outside their consideration of how things are going on the forum I would think.

I have personally let things go too far thinking I could reach someone with what I thought was common sense scripturally yet they seem blind to what I was trying to express. My bad after a while the constant negative or disrespectful response he gave I should have flagged him.

If folks don’t flag I don’t expect the mods to notice all the conversation, unless they are using AI that is.

I sometimes have the idea the person I am trying to reach just doesn’t see it correctly. So I go study it more to prove my point and that ends up not being the issue they don’t always care to know correct or not. I sense fear of losing what they are holding on to right or wrong.

I have felt this myself but have started to learn to push past it, why I am quite fallible and know it and less scared of being wrong as truth is far more important to me than my misinterpretation.

If I am right or wrong I did not seem to trust Abba enough to know it’s ok to get the truth and find wisdom. I see in some folks is they just don’t trust Abba enough to accept being wrong, dang I want to know so I can find the truth.

Well, I don’t think the mods just nip it in the bud till they check it out. After all, you are still here after all my complaining to them. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face: Ok you get my point brother.

Hyped-up tension might fit the bill. If not you are being persnickety now.
I know that word because the photographer/fisherman at the lake told me the fish were being persnickety so I know that fits here.

If I gave you that idea I apologize not my intent, I was just making it clear you had nothing to worry about stoicism or quick on the draw red busser ringing is all.

Actually, the tension subject came from an earlier conversation we had along this type of thread line. You were saying that can draw out more information to work with or something like that. I said at what cost?

Anyway, I guess I upset you more than I was going for this time.

Shalom Brother

In response to the latest comments from @FoxMan and @anon28331375 regarding my post…

Thanks brothers for the interaction and feedback. Actually I did mean to be complimentary toward the use of “don’t take the bait.” I appreciate Jack’s heart immensly in our forum. It would not be the same without him. I consider him of the backbone qaulity of our forum. In that, i would see a rather endearing as well as sober respect for his “don’t take the bait” meme. Amen.

CLARIFICATION
First of all i don’t mind saying that these are my perspectives. And although i hold to them, I realize there are areas in Christian maturity i need also to grow. In part, this is why I am on our forum, amen. So there might be aspects to the “don’t take the bait” motif i would best be under the consideration of more than along side. In other words, there might be a whole lot more value with the meme than i might see in my views concerning it, granted.

Amen. I find this theme in a few places. In honor of your heart brother I would see on one front:

• 1 tim 1:4 – give no heed to fables / turned aside to fruitless discussion

To which i would very much in this see about you the following. For i see you always coming from this place, amen:

• 5 But the goal of our [e]instruction is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from a sincere faith.

The sense in which i would mean stoic is “the practice of virtue to achieve an end.” I would whole heartedly agree brother there are times when nipping in the bud is the right and best course…and in that sense where it is a virtue achieving an end, so be it. Amen. But my contrast with virtue is not meant in a way like permitting perversion or ideological gangreen to spread. The contrast, in my parlance (transcending virtue), is love. Not that yours would not be love (as I stated in relation to you above in 1 tim 1:5). Just that mine being “love” over the defense of His word. lol. Which might sound a tad heretical (please see my sense below). You and i being different and perhaps even different parts of the body, may come to different conclusions. Amen. I just wanted to clarify mine. 1 peter 1:8 also emphasizes the “usefulenesss” or “fruitfulness” concept:

• 2 peter 1:1-11(8) For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they do not make you useless nor unproductive in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But to what end…would be my focus? I believe Jack we both come from sincere places and will likely see this differently. Some might focus more on the defense of the faith, while other members of the body might focus on how to help others. As different members of the body, we willl likely see how either of those works in the body of Christ.

• 2 peter 1:5-7 – Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral [h]excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, 6 and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, 7 and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love.

For example, many believers might see certain things stand out from the above passage more than others. And further still, we may see how this sequence functions and concludes differently as well. Being wired differently i believe is a good thing and adds contrast and contour to the body of Christ, hopefully and above seeing something differently potentially lead to conflict. Which even in that statement, it likely shows my likely spirit given bent toward this kind of feature or gem aspect perhaps Christ might also like to bring out. In that respect, my focus on the above would be in its end (perhaps my own ironic version of “virtue to achieve THIS end,” to sort of speak–and in this way be also a stoic of sorts…lol…just like in a playful manner of speaking meant): brotherly kindness/love.

Amen. And in this i would see you in the following verse here:

• 1 tim 4:12 – in speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity, show yourself an example [e]of those who believe.

Furthermore, I would see your heart aligned with such scriptural admonishments as the following (for in these ways His spirit has so oriented you):

• titus 3:1-11(9) But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the Law, for they are useless and worthless.
  • 1 tim 4:7 – have nothing to do with godless myths (obstain from foods/marriage)
  • 2 tim 2:23 But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce [k]quarrels.
  • 2 tim 2:14-19 – do not dispute about words / avoid wordly and empty chatter

I would see an admirable heart toward preventing distraction. And i see a great need for this in the body and in our forum as well. I would also see our forum as having varying views as to what might fall into these kinds of categories. More so than “what might fall into these categories,” i tend to roll more with, “how might we offer opportunity to bring this other person (or myself) one step closer to Christ through this event or exchange.” Hopefully, in this post layout, this intention, view, bent, and proclivity does show (in the sense of even how i might mean “stoic” even in its virtuous definition).

In those verses above noted (titus 3:9 for example), your use of meme follows the trustworthyness of its sentiment and ordinance aright. Amen. As the spirit has oriented you toward this prism in His word, I would be drawn more toward the following prism aspects in His word (of the same locale)

• titus 3:2:b-5 to be gentle, showing every consideration for all people. 3 For we too were once foolish, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another. 4 But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, 5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we did in righteousness, but in accordance with His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit

I suppose in the virtue definition of stoic, we are both that. Each looking at other things as we understand virtue–well i mean in that kind of sense is all. And in as much as I might see an aspect of virtue I hold over an aspect of virtue you might hold, it would be stoic of me, in i guess the “indfferent” sense to not consider in this respect how the Lord has perhaps oreinted us differently. In that sense of indifference to a degree to how the Lord might work out His salvation and sense toward virtue in your heart, as I pause to take time to consider all of this before Him…even now, I ask you forgiveness dear brother. Blessings.

3 Likes

Well if anyone needs to apologize I think it might be me, since I did jump into your guys and gals conversation. I am also not unaware (double negative for the win) of that use of Stoic as “holding fast and steady” almost as a hero stance.

The positive or negative flavor being in the context of it’s use.

:wink:

In short, I misunderstood your meaning.

BTW, nice verses quoted… time to do some re reading… :wink: So thanks!

7 Likes

Thanks brother for your kind and considerate post.

You know i probably never should have used “stoic” lol. But the core sense of that i think occurs (in what i mean) regardless of how moderators are. I understand your point i think. Would i want moderators too monitoring or loosley monitoring? I would favor the latter which is what we have and is i believe correct on a host of levels. With that though we will get members who might want more policing. So we kind of self police. Use of flags is awesome…and when i do i really enjoy it…lol. I should not admit that. I guess i allow myself that because i don’t do it much at all.

But this stoic thing is probably not all that fair to use such a term in our forum. It makes sense in how i mean it. But its colloquialism is not something we use much here. So to specify, by it i mean that we toughen up one another via virtue. In some ways this is scriptural. But I come from Lordship salvation which is all about that and the kitchen sink. So i see well meaning (what i would call) hyper virtue nudges as kind of the last thing i would find helpful. But my past does not equal anyone’s present. So i see there is a bit of unfairness in my overlaying that term here. Having said that though, the sentiment is still the same in a way. I just mean like I understand the passion to protect the forum and keep things safe and sound. We lost chunks of the forum when it was not so caring toward one another. Its just that whatever ruminates as closing things down on members early…well…i’m just not wired like that. I understand the practice of this can be right and needed in instances. I just see something like that can be hurtful too. I’ve been here for 3 years now. Sometimes people are not the best at communicating and given room…welp…maybe God could minster. This is my main point in the stoic thing. We all operate from virtue hopefullly. To me i guess its just like worth the discussion which we are having…lol…amen…about this kind of thing.

In this case there is not a lot we can do. I’ve experimented a bit myself. But all in all it kind of comes down to people want to see what we want to see. In that sense i would rather talk with people who disagreed with me but have dynamic ability to communicate rather than talk with those who do agree with me and don’t have that. Which is why i am here…lol. I mean this as a massive compliment. :slight_smile:

No you are correct. I have talked with both mods in varying sistuations. I know they don’t. If they did you are so right brother…i would have been removed long ago…lol. This forum has a lot of grace and mercy, amen. I mean nip it in the bud as a practice on the forum. Not that the mods do it. There isn’t all that much of that sort of thing, but some of us are more wired like that. I am learning to see it as a diverse way in which the body functions. So i was just meaning that i am glad our forum is not moderated like that. Amen.

No like that right there you have accurate. Now please note, in my heart of hearts, i am a firm believer that drawing it out is the right thing. Does that mean the way in which i might do it is equally right or fruitful? No. In that it is true, there is a way to maybe draw things out that won’t be hypertension like. But Dan, its like a place i can get on occasion, not as a rule. In that sense no i don’t favor hypertension. Ima flower child hippie in that respect. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just believe in open discussion…but yeah even there it should have its limits. Amen.