September 10, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- God’s Got All Your What If’s

8 Likes

That’s the ticket!

3 Likes

Loved this presentation. Thanks!

2 Likes

Does this need to continue? Serious question. Just wondering who it serves…

10 Likes

Maybe time for a delayed posting time out.

1 Like

The code of conduct says
• Members are considerate and do not make another member’s experience on this site miserable.

Not sure about anyone else, but it’s become almost unbearable watching these exchanges. Dare I say, they make my experience here miserable. So do the 10,000 word posts “proving” one’s knowledge and expertise. Seriously. Stop. Just stop.

Maybe a 7 days shutdown of the site so everyone can go check themselves for a haughty spirit would be appropriate. This place is a privilege. Don’t ever forget that.

10 Likes

Hmm… Let’s choose from the list? :slight_smile:

Misdirection
Distraction
Deception

3 Likes

Yeah that one too…

Looks like I better not add to this discussion for now though…

Peace!

3 Likes

Leaving this site open with these types of exchanges gives the enemy victory. Check yourself, friend. Everyone needs to do a timeout and check themselves. Everyone.

3 Likes

If anyone wishes to edit their previous post outside of the 12 hour cooldown please send me a message.

8 Likes

Welcome back Uturn. I understand your desire for scriptural clarity in these days. What I have noticed in general is that we seem to be in a Laodicean church period (if the 7 churches in Rev 2-3 represent types of churches and maybe even types of church ages). In any case, we are certainly in an age of where I would see a mainstay of the church in general driven by opinion as the transcendent operating system. In this way, it was kind of the way the Laodiceans did things. I do believe Laodicea was saved…in fact the first church wide council was held in their city…so seems they benefited from the rebuke in Rev 3. To me it just seems Christianity in America is much about the platform someone holds. This guru vs. that guru. And a tendency to line up between this one or that one. There is a kind of “I am of Appollos, and I am of Cephas” sense where it seems the body of Christ gravitates under this teacher or these bactches of speakers vs those.

In general there is nothing wrong with aligning with certain ministries. And of course staying well clear of others. I am just speaking in the sense that it appears today it can become almost like a groupie effect from what I have seen. So in a large umbrella way…I would see in general over all it be quite a circus. However, Cora, I believe has touched upon something that is note worthy I believe.

I know there are ministries that make being “sound” in the word more of an issue than others. I was in a churh that kind of did that on steroids for decades. Seeing how abused “sound doctrine” is and the radical level of Twilighlight Zone irony in which that montra is used today is alarming and radioactive today. I could in some ways on that note empathize with some who just might want to be more open to what God might be doing in the spirit. And not really as focused on accuracy perhaps having gained a sense of unacquired taste for that–as it seems to be the thing to “sling” these days (come to the theater of “sound” doctrine).

I know your level and approach to research is careful and considerate and I very much appreciate that. But it does make sense on some levels that people that, from an honest place in their heart, might use even the fanfare of today as their being encouraged of its reality some day soon. I think there is something that could be said for that. I don’t get the sense that you were attacking at all. Nor mocking brother. I believe what might be a theme though here on our forum is a trend of some to be in a hopeful mode entertaining ideas that come along and there are those who trend to be far more investigative in biblical accuracy as it applies to escatology and what we are experiencing today.

To be honest, of the two trends, I would be far more the latter than the former. As I would view 90% of watcher focus to be off in general. Including much thematically presented in this ministry. Although the 10% i do agree with, i like very very much and see how God is using it in the lives of believers. This is somewhat humbling in ways because it has kind of been an exercise in considering where people are at as much as i would in what is likely more biblically accurate. I suppose the advantage I might have in this vantage point is that I am already significantly pretty far removed from a good portion of what trends in watcher communities entertain in general. So in a way it kind of mostly is appreciating where others are at more since most don’t come very close at all to my leanings towards escatology.

So just saying in that sense, maybe this is helpful to consider? I would be the last person to suggest Uturn that you turn from your studies and focus and how God has wired you to just go with the flow…lol. Please DO NOT do that. But see here is one huge thing i know you have seen as somewhat of a church zietguist in our age: There is a kind of king of the hill race in watcherdom to be the seer. And whereever some might get some things right, we know the tendency toward some potential of spiritual pride in our day and age. And our age is kind of defined by this in many ways. Its actually reallly scary at some levels i’ve seen. So if that is the believing missionary field we kind of live in, it would make sense why believers could turn to just focusing on whatever timing the Lord will have by way of super appreciating it along the way anyway instead of getting somewhat clogged up in the aformentioned. And in that, there might be some consideration.

On the other hand, I believe it is over the top and not considerate of Cora to use such strong langauge of scripture toward you. Even Caleb…although less so…lol (saying in jest–the forum might know of our great differences extraordinaire). The way i would strive to understand that sort of thing in our context is, that is how it feels to her. I am not a proponent of knuckling under to the feelings of others. But i do believe there is scriptural support to consider (if a saint) where they may be coming from. That living dynamic is sound doctrine too–practicing this level of empathy. And from what i can tell, and the vibe i got in a sense as to why i hearted her post and replied to her with appreciation is because I would understand what that might feel like. I came from a very deep theological, trend setting, powerhouse ministry that has literally taken the church and the world by storm. I know what its like to see that in wonder at how God uses it. As well as how off it all is. Seemingly a cognitive disconnect there for sure…lol. But there is something refreshing when saints can just be excited (even if absolutely not correct–knowing no one sees all even so) in their journey.

If what is awesome about your research is perceived in our forum potentially at times
as a nun with a ruler, or a sense of scolding tone on something others would want to believe in for their reasons (maybe disassociated from the whole “sound doctrine” policing that is rather pandemic in the church at large in general), what you hope to convey in helpful measuure to this mission field of the believing may not be met as eagerly as you might hope. I am on the very analytical and technically accurate side of discerning the word and to the degree we might, events. But i know too what its like to allow that to technocratically rule out or re channell His sacred wellspring of living water from flowing into more of the arenas of my heart where it might have. Causing devistating consequences for not living in His active moving longsuffering spirit as much as my having a sense of “biblical accuracy.” In any case this is my story, and in that, i would be able to see the concern Cora might in a sense.

I believe biblical accuracy is extremely important. I also believe it is possible with some (from what i have seen in my own life and at large in general in the church today) to make an idol of that. Not saying you are. But that it is a tendency with some in theme today generically. I am just saying i can understand why some would hunger and thirst for a sense of His moving organically in His spirit today in contrast to the mission field of believers climate the church in general finds herself in today. If that makes sense?

3 Likes

Oh great! Thank you so much! :blush::heart:

1st off I should have just flagged your sorry post for what it is but I chose to respond even though you do not deserve one.

I hope that end statement helps you feel OK but I believe you should have left it out your salutations when reading your overly offended response, especially as you consider yourself as a teacher.

Maybe you just don’t really understand sir its love and how you respond to others even those that feel you are rude and arrogant.

How foolish a comment that seems to me if anything this is a well placed by Elohim teaching time but with Wisdom Understanding and Grace. Wouldn’t have hurt to share a little love either.

So I believe you again are overreaching if anything many folks may learn to hold stronger to the Lord and not men. I for one have learned a lot from all of this high watch time.

It’s odd to see you get so offended, as to be honest you tend to provoke many to be offended yet have little restraint when you are the offended?

Ecclesiastes 7:9
Do not be eager in your spirit to be angry, For anger resides in the heart of fools.

Shalom Even So

2 Likes

Where is that in your doctrinal teachings?

Shalom

1 Like

What if you were handed an opportunity to share the Gospel with scoffers, mockers, and unbelievers while surrounded virtually with brethren trying to get Jesus to people? Would you accept the offer?

Here’s your chance to find out.
Chat room is full of mixed thoughts and some need help getting to Jesus while the General Assembly is still playing.

https://www.youtube.com/live/ZgWMhijIh_k?si=Gy2TQwuvanWZCKy-

3 Likes
This used to be such a nice forum.  Now thanks to a couple of I'm right

and I know it yahoos, who never have an unspoken thought are ruining it.
Argue all you want, God is going to have the last say on how this is going to go down.
Once again Martha is anxious about many things but Mary has chosen what is better.

4 Likes

It still is but sometimes certain parts of the race course are harder yet we must let those parts make us stronger and more unified in the faith. Some may not want to allow that and they will cause their own demise if not. Its their or our choice but we must keep moving toward the finish line and together is better.

Thank you for sharing that obvious yet unseen to many, not excluding myself. If they had not placed the time limit on some posts I would fumble in that area as I find myself glad I can’t respond until I really have time to rethink my 1st inclination to shoot back with a strong bow.

I just love that as a perfect analogy or better yet revelation of the times we are now entering into. We need Unity in Christ NOW more then ever so who would not expect the enemy to start pushing buttons to distract and divide.

Time to raise the shields don’t you think?

I remind myself of this.
Yes, if we keep the main thing the main thing we will not have time to waste on the lesser things!

I am sure we can all press forward together if we do not allow ourselves to be offended and distracted form the prize at the end of the race.

Shalom

1 Like

Morning Dan @anon28331375,
Thanks for sharing. Sorry I’m so long in getting back. Had to finish my left behind letter. Posted it here yesterday. (Nothing like finishing something so important at the very last minute…). Recently discovered my brother and his wife are not saved— heartbreaking news. Not sure if the deception or rebellion is stronger, either way Charles is as lost as lost can be (and his wife). I’d appreciate prayers on their behalf.

I had watched all the videos on this channel, but went back and watched this one again. I’m beginning to think no one will know the day is because no one knows the calendar! Not saying this guy doesn’t have it right; there are just soooo many variations of the true calendar. Aaaannnnddd the enemy is making good use of the confusion, lol.

I thank God for giving us knowledge of the season to encourage and strengthen us in our last leg of this race. Really looking forward to crossing that finish line!

See you there!
:heart:gr

3 Likes

Well let me say I am in agreement with you on praying for a last minute confession of faith from both, seeing the time appears to be near all that come I see as last minutes.

You think maybe he is the one holding us from the fullness we seek?

Agreed, but if you look for the nuggets and not the date so much there is lots to appreciate in their research of the scriptures. I am not fearful of seeing what others find correct or not, to make mistakes is human so we must always keep that in minds and also be careful to temper our own excitement.

Philippians 4:6
Stand Firm in the Lord
…5Let your gentleness be apparent to all. The Lord is near. 6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…

I look at many thoughts and studies to see what really in my spirit lines up even if they cross over to multiple ideas and research on how it may play out.

If we do get a true date it will be understood by most of the remnant in the nick of time, and I only assume this notion looking at Noah and Lot.

In the end I would think none of these may get the timing but Abba I believe will step in and give us a heads up we can’t deny, at least I would like to see that as us waving a flag (standard to gather) before a big red bull that is about to charge at the body!

Amen to all of that sister!

Looking forward to meeting in the air!

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, Cora @Notoftheworld.

I’m beginning to (think I) understand how all the different messages and methods of delivery will be used to reach those who will be left behind. Our great and merciful God will surely use those letters to encourage and edify tribulation saints as He used the writing process to encourage and edify those of us who wrote/are still writing/will write. My OCD is showing. lol

May our Lord bless you and keep you and all those you hold dear, Cora.

Shalom,
:heart: gr

1 Like