September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

@alllllz

Hey Allison! Long time since we have chatted directly!

Yeah, it’s hard to accept that people reject God, but even more mind boggling that people will “reason” that they are,
essentially, rejecting God because others do…

Because being in Hell is a choice, the Bible says so.

Yes indeed my friend…Jesus said it like this “…they loved darkness rather than light…”

5 Likes

Good evening Stephmerm

Hey on a side note I was through Dayton last Friday they finally finish construction on 35 south for now haha
Still working on 75 both directions :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Have a good weekend

1 Like

There are quite a few things I never thought I’d see in my lifetime…until the last 2&1/2 years happened.

9 Likes

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Are we expending the same time and energy in the Word as we are spending in expounding our views of a long past event? Or of judging another because they don’t share our views? Are our words helping— or hurting?

I pray that each of us is reminded that we are called to be children of the King and show others the same grace and mercy we, ourselves, have been shown. I pray we can all step away from this discussion and refocus on the real battle.

DECEPTION DIVIDES

It divides our time, as we chase down ghosts and rabbit holes, instead of immersing ourselves in the Word.

It divides our spirit, as we replay arguments in our head, instead of lifting up our brethren in Christ.

It divides the Body of Christ when it is imperative that we stand as one and fight together.

May our Father’s SHALOM be with us all.
12 Likes

Janet @Janet7 posted this video on another thread. I copied the link to share on this thread because I thought someone on this thread might find it of value.

I pray you listen to it. We are at war. We can sit around the barracks arguing about that one skirmish— or we can gird ourselves as each of us is commanded.
Shalom

6 Likes

@GR
Dear Mrs. Gustafson,
In keeping with your previous 2 posts, perhaps this would have been better served as a private message.
Edit: And now after a great conversation I can see I misread part of it in error. Thank you, and God Bless you.
Agape,
Ken

2 Likes

3.5 years :laughing:

Dear sister, I agree this thread is unfortunate. But never, ever ever allow man’s brokenness to affect your identity and relationship with Christ. He is our focus. May we all help and equip one another.

2 Likes

Ann,
Don’t judge all Christians by a few that may ‘call’ themselves Christians. Not all Christians are alike or are truly Christians.
A True Christian will reflect Christ’s character.

Many will say to him in that day, didn’t we do this or that in your name, etc. and he will tell them he never ‘knew’ them.

They claimed to be Christians, but they weren’t. There are many that think because they go to church that they are Christians, but many have never been truly born again to begin with.

Anyway, as a believer I would hope you are following Christ and not people. Even if you are the only one standing at the end, you can still call yourself a Christian - if you are believer in and are following our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is really sad and discouraging to see what the enemy is doing in the body of Christ in these days. His plan is to divide and conquer and many seem to be giving in to his wickedness without a fight.

Let not your heart be troubled. These people need prayer. Christ died for all of them.

Anyway, I think I am rambling now.
You will find a lot of really good and loving Christians around on this forum. Don’t give up too soon.

7 Likes

If you are sealed by the HOLY SPIRIT you are still one of us - people can still sin and do - we are not perfect just working on it - some better than others - every one here is loved even though some are hard to tolerate at time - pride has a lot to do with it. We were all born with different personality’s which do not change when we believe and confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD etc etc - all here are beloved (maybe not liked at times??) in the service of CHRIST we remain - MARANATHA

5 Likes

What do you do when people who are NOT Christians do evil things?

Only the Father is good. Move on, and focus on good things Philippians 4:8.

Don’t let other people’s sins distract you from your OWN sins, you need Jesus just as much as the rest of us.

:heart:

Blessings.

4 Likes

DALLAS - I am married to a wonderful CHRISTIAN wife who is a bible church preachers kid with unbelievable doctinal spirit - we are one in CHRIST and equally yoked - and some times we don’t :latin_cross:)see eye to eye( Knockdown drag out :laughing: :joy: :rofl:). So every one does not always have a CHRIST like demeanor - pride and difference of option >……… well you know what I mean- I will say that writing on line like this gives none of the reflections given in speech in front of a person - but if we have to go to underground church’s online (if things get worse before we are gone) then this is what we have and must all cope - blessings sister and prayers for health and peace till we are out of here - :latin_cross: :ok_hand: :+1: in HIS service we remain - MARANATHA

3 Likes

Since @jasonacts177 is not here:

I believe that might have been one of his reactions here to any and all hoopla. Maybe. I don’t want to be too bold in my assumptions. I definitely am raising some eyebrows here, but I’m a girl so (thankfully) no beard.

Either way… let’s not get to despairing of “divisions and deceptions”…Jesus overcame all this.

Everything is going to be fine in the end.

Don’t be too hard on yourself or one another.

The Master has all this.

His yoke is easy, his burden light.

6 Likes

Yeah, well. Husbands and wives don’t count. Hee Hee Hee. Just joking.
It is between husbands and wives that it should count the most and yet it seems to be the least.
I know. I was one of those nit picky cranky old wives who did not reflect Christ to my husband at all while he was alive.

The regrets I have brought before the Lord on this. But it is forgiven and all in the past and nothing I can do about it now. Thankfully, I will get to see him in heaven soon and can make up for things then. :slight_smile:

Maranatha

6 Likes

Amen - JUSES IS THE WAY !!! :latin_cross: :+1: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Amen sister !! :latin_cross: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Due to all the hoopla regarding planes or no planes, I decided to ask my brother who lives in New York and worked in the Empire State Building if he knew of anyone who actually saw a plane fly into the Twin Towers.

Here is his reply to my E-Mail message…

On Sep 23, 2022, at 11:09 PM, Xxxxxx wrote:
Xxx, (My Brother’s name)

Did you or anyone you know see or hear the planes attack the World Trade Center on 911? I ask because some are now saying there were no planes.

Hope that you and Xxxx (My brother’s wife name) are doing well. I am!

Love,

Xxxx ( My Name)

Yes!:flushed:. I was looking out of our office window in the Empire State Building and I watched as the second plan hit the tower. Scared the poop out of me. Xxxxx (my brother’s wife’s name) and I hauled x out of the building before they shut the elevators down and RAN home.

More republican x. :laughing:

Sent from my iPhone

End of message

I am going out for the day, so I will not be able to respond until tonight or tomorrow.

God Bless!!! :heart:
Goodboy

5 Likes

The real problem is not really the planes or not but the demolion and all coming after…

Go ahead !!!

b24bd5465cc5407698836cbefdf2b797

1 Like

AMEN sister, we can see it on our own forum.
Every day…
[I] myself
battle with the World, the Flesh, and the Devil
I [notice] one of the worst, sometimes, is the,
Flesh/Old man/EGO,
ME is talking or writing,
I have a point to make
because I know I am righter [smarter] than the other, who thinks differently.
What I need to do is crucify that old man,
and let HIM be seen in me. Christ in me, who is my only hope.
NOT EASY it’s a process,
I am part of the problem sometimes, and I rather point to the world and the devil, and not look at it.
But that’s just me…
:dove:

10 Likes

@NamDoc you are a wise man and I love reading your comments. If only more people had ‘eyes to see’ as you do.
Love you brother.

8 Likes