September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

How can we possibly do that with nothing to go on but, some “truth” we find online, that will validate our own preconceived ideas.
If it were doctrine, we could, but it is not, that was my point.

Even that has pitfalls, satan, is using scripture to divide the Church into warring camps, as to what version to use, we are definitively in a battle, he knows his time is short.
THANK GOD :heavy_heart_exclamation:
“Your battle is MY BATTLE, and it is already won, for you are MINE, and I will always cause you to triumph in ME,” says The LORD."

5 Likes

His comments last night in his Thurs Bible Study shows he has had a lot of negative responses to somethings - even from fellow Pastors and Christians. You might want to watch it if you haven’t already.

5 Likes

Yes. This was my point as well…so much is going on, and I’m not discounting you @Stakeman sir, but I think it’s entirely possible that we are all being lied to.

Either directly or by omission for just about every issue by our governments.

These are such evil times.

I think what we can agree on is that the only one we can trust is God, and Jesus is the one way, and truth.

Everything here [on earth] is tainted by lies and evil.

I personally believe our world is being destroyed by the powers of wickedness…because that is what the Bible says.

If anyone is “turned off” by the gospel because of theories about just how evil this world is, then I don’t think they wanted to be saved in the first place.

It’s like people who won’t go to church because a Christian was “mean to them once”.

At some point we are all responsible for accepting our salvation from God; or rejecting it. All people will make their choice, and they can’t blame JD, Sally, John or Billy Joe or anything but themselves if they reject Jesus, it has been made PLAIN to all. (There is a pun in that last line…)

People will choose Jesus if they love truth. Everything else is pfft.

6 Likes

I think you should ask Pastor JD that question as he is the one that said we should do that, not me.

2 Likes

Brandon Is getting pummeled in the comments on Rumble. Most are siding with JD.

1 Like

I know, just a statement, not saying you said it brother. :dove:

3 Likes

AMEN AMEN and the beat goes on

When Adam ate of the tree of good and evil, duality entered the scene, and that beat goes on till we are with Him, out of this world.

I am right, your are wrong, even if I’m not exactly right, I know I’m righter than you, ad nauseam, all part of the original sin package.

10 Likes

SIGH

:pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah, but you replied to me. :thinking:

What is the name of that bible study on Thursday?

2 Likes

Yeah, but you posted it :thinking:

Who’s on first, What’s on second, I Don’t Know is on third….I think :rofl:

8 Likes

Yessir.

I literally could not have sighed any more deeply upon hearing that Brandon was being “pummeled” on this whole issue of lies and truth.

Back to the drawing board…back to Jesus; to remember WHY we were seeking truth in the first place.

Oy. Vey.

May we all recollect our minds and remember that we love in truth…not beside it.

I understand (totally in my fleshy cell myself here)…it can be easy to get caught up in these sometimes pointless arguments…but let’s get “caught up” in the rapture instead. Amen?

3 Likes

Here is the link.
September 22, 2022 - Jeremiah 26 – Don’t Hold Back - Bible Study Discussion - JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks Dallas! I will watch it tonight. :smile:

2 Likes

@pbandj

As far as just flipping the switch and the plane flying without input from a Pilot that is possible today. Most (not all) modern airliners have autoland capability. We use this when landing visibility gets very low(think below 1/2 mile) minimum visibility is usually dictated on aircraft and ground based capability. These values can go down to as low as 300 feet visibility at a select few airports in the world.

That being said there are literally thousands of what ifs involved with aviation. There are redundant systems on aircraft to keep everyone safe. When one of these redundant systems fail that’s when Pilots make their money. Most pronounced and obvious to a passenger would be an engine failure or fire. That’s why we have two or on some four engines. Redundancies. Now multiply that by the hundreds of systems involved with flying an airliner and as you can imagine things fail. Due to the redundant build of airliners the FAA and aircraft manufacturer come up with what is called an MEL this stands for minimum equipment list. This list allows us to operate aircraft with a margin of safety when certain systems fail.

Next would be Weather. Some of the most challenging flights I’ve operated involved adverse weather. Weather can get to the point where safe flight just isn’t possible. This is where man wins against machine every time. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to weather. There is an old saying “ there are old Pilots and there are bold Pilots but there are no old bold Pilots.” Ice, wind, Thunderstorms you name it.

There may be a day they go to just a single Pilot but I don’t think we will see Pilotless aircraft in our lifetime. Just too many variables that require human experience and that good old Pilot stuff.

3 Likes

Good evening Stephmerm

I believe pastor JD may have used this scenario to show how deception works. Now I have watched our church family at each other for a week now going back through “the day we will never forget “
One question still remains why did building 7 collapse it didn’t get hit and why did only the one area of the pentagon get hit -to destroy financial records I believe. The wealth of our nation is being stolen and they will do what ever is need to cover it up
We must pray for the one who lost their lives that day for sure!!

3 Likes

I watched the Thursday night bible study on Jeremiah 26 titled “Don’t Hold Back”.

Pastor JD was basically defending his position of saying what he did about 911 and no planes. While he never claimed to be a Prophet, he kind of compared himself to Jeremiah who was a Prophet and got what he was to say directly from God.

Problem: JD is not a Prophet nor was he speaking of anything from scripture. That is far different from being a Prophet or at least stating something from scripture. If Pastor JD thinks that God told him to tell us there were no planes fine, but don’t expect me to believe it just because he claims that.

Say what you want but this is neither an attack nor accusation, it is just truth and I would love it if you respond to me with truth if there is something I am doing or saying wrong. That is what we are supposed to do.

8 Likes

can’t agree more.

like a typical argument against the Bible: “fire and brimstone is so mean, eternally punishing all those people” - if only they took the chance to find out that eternal fire and brimstone are only for those who will forever hate righteousness, they’d change their tune, but they’d have to read the Bible to learn that.

5 Likes

Hey guys!

10 Likes