December 4, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Prophetic Domino Effect

:bible2: Bible Prophecy Update

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about what’s known as the domino effect, specifically concerning prophecy in the Bible being perfectly set up and lined up.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Resources Links [Here]

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
16 Likes

God’s Name is YHWH, which means “I am Who I am” or “I will be Who I will be” (Exodus 3:14). In other words, God Himself determines Who He is, He is independent of everything and everyone. God is invisible (Colossians 1:15) and incomprehensible (Romans 11:33). This means that we can only understand who God is when God takes the initiative and tells us and shows us who He is (John 1:18). He has given us creation (Psalm 19), the prophets, the Bible, and, above all, Jesus Christ (Hebrews 1:1-3) so that we can see who He is.

~ Benjamin The Believer JC

17 Likes

Bilble Study tips:

---------------------------------

11 Likes

A fantastic Prophecy Update by Pastor JD.

I think the Prophetic dominoes could possibly start to fall in rapid succession in 2023 as resistance against the global regime’s continue to grow. The global regime’s know they must squash the resistance’s with death and fear…“they” fear resistance as we are seeing in China, Iran, and Brazil right now, towards the end of 2022.

Not to mention, depriving water, food, and resources to the masses will be a formidable weapon.

16 Likes

First let me say that I truly believe that the rapture is before the Tribulation and that it will happen soon! :+1:

That said I am not sure where in the bible it tells us current Christians what to look for as I believe that Jesus was speaking to the Jews and what they should look for during the tribulation. Of course I could be wrong in my understanding, but I want to see it in the bible. If Jesus is indeed describing the Tribulation, he mentions nothing about vaccinations or the governments trying to kill us. He speaks of wars, earthquakes, false prophets, famines and things like that.

Again not disputing anything, just trying to understand from the bible directly. :thinking:

Luk 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
Luk 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luk 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
Luk 21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
Luk 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luk 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake.
Luk 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
Luk 21:14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
Luk 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luk 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.
Luk 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
Jesus Foretells Destruction of Jerusalem
Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luk 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luk 21:26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

7 Likes

Pastor JD was explaining just how close we are to our Savior’s return, and then I had a thought. As I would read Revelation, I could not imagine after so many horrific “dominoes” had fallen, WHY the remaining people refused to repent. I know they are given over to a delusion, but their personal misery and pain would not cause them to snap out of it? Enter Ishmaels. They think THEY are the ones causing such disasters - that they are still in control! Who needs God? They even shake their fists at God. God left the Ishmaels alive to suffer their first portion’s due punishments. Just like now with their varied sciences like cryogenics and eugenics, technologies, and the determination to become immortal all by themselves, they believe they can outsmart God. Sure, it may go a little crazy for a few years, but they will straighten it out. Then they will be gods. Fools they are.

Rev. 9:
"20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts."

Ishmaels

Blessings

12 Likes

I am currently watching this Prophecy Update from the recording. I need to pause to express a word of caution about the documentary Died Suddenly, mentioned in the Update. I have been following the “clot” story from the beginning, and I have heard from a wide variety of witnesses. The phenomenon which is the subject of the title is real. Many warnings, however, have also been expressed about the documentary itself.

I haven’t watched it and I don’t plan to – I have seen the source material on which it was based, and have reviewed even more material that it does not consider. I am also familiar with some of the people behind it or in it and their reputations, the good (of which there is plenty), the bad, and the ugly. I understand how documentaries can serve to manipulate an audience.

Be very careful with this video. It may help with raising awareness about some of the deceptions being foisted on the public, but it contains deceptions of its own, and it is presented in a manner that you might be right to question.

13 Likes

Excellent Pastor JD. I was captivated and hung on every word.
I am sad to see the people in China suffering and dying from heavy handed control of gov’t. I am aware it is coming here as well as everywhere. I am so grateful to be God’s child and know He is sending Jesus to fetch us before the horrific happens in the west. May the first domino fall down as we go UP!!!

13 Likes
9 Likes

Another excellent prophecy update by Pastor JD. I really appreciate how he is not caving to pressure to stop talking about the cv injection, because of the lives this may save. What the Holy Spirit gave him, and how he tied in the story of Ishmael in the book of Jeremiah to events we are seeing currently was fascinating as well.

It is hard to imagine that after all we have witnessed in the last two and half years………there is still a pervasive denial and cognitive dissonance concerning the well documented dangers of the injection, as well as the equally well documented depopulation agenda happening right now.

He did not pressure anyone to see the documentary “Died Suddenly” (which is also very well documented) he merely agreed it was well documented, and read the article he found on Pubmed describing the manner in which pharma is (once again) spinning a ridiculous false narrative as alleged causation for the sudden deaths of millions of people worldwide. “Right doc, so my fear from the anti-vaxxers is what caused 10 of those 5 foot blood clots you removed from my arteries? Oh, okay.” Over 700 athletes have collapsed and died on the field, and many still cannot imagine this is real. It is heartbreaking what is happening in China. We really need to pray for them.

The truth fortunately, went out to over 8 million people, and will succeed in saving lives, which was the producers only hope for the documentary. Since it was distributed for free, no one can accuse them of having an alterior motive.

20 Likes

@ClearMiddle

Family Sister,
I have viewed the video in question in its entirety. You have not seen the video and do not plan to.
Please explain then how you are able to make the accusation
that you have made above when you have not seen it?

What specifically are the “deceptions of its own” that you are speaking of?

What information do you have that we don’t, that can validate your claim, that we can go see for ourselves for validation.
Thanking you in advance.

14 Likes

Another solid Prophecy Update by Pastor JD.

Please keep the truth coming you are doing a fantastic JOB! Thank you Holy Spirit.

In the state of California. we are being bombarded by vaccination commercials on TV. Every day, day after day, the commercials are almost enticing, and they are relentless.

It is more important than ever to get the truth out there than to sit idly by. Pass on the documentary “ Died Suddenly” to others and let them make up their own mind up as to the veracity of the information presented.

No matter how you cut the mustard there is something going on, and something suspicious to the formation of the blood clots being pulled out of people who have died.

Agape,

Ken

22 Likes

Such evil going on all over. We have a God who loves us so much. None of us deserve the grace he has given us and made having eternal life so easy. All he asks is we listen to his Son Jesus and believe his life story. He lived, gave up his life dying such a horrible death all for us, was resurrected, and went back to be with his father until he comes again, soon. He could have given us a big list of what we had to do. Keep praying for others to come to Jesus while there is still time.

20 Likes

It’s not just in California- here in NC (as well as a station I get from Boston) I see constant direct-to- consumer ads encouraging people to get boosted.
TPTB are counting on people’s ignorance and fear, both of which are still out there, but I believe that soon they will have to try more stringent methods.

12 Likes
6 Likes

Pastor JD - thank you for you Bible Prophecy teaching, and your unwavering faithfulness to scripture. I always learn something new, and yesterday’s update corrected a belief that I held for a long time- that the Restrainer was the presence of the Holy Spirit indwelt in us within the Church, and that when we are taken out, the HS would go too.

I had a SMH moment because it seems so obvious now that you said it - if that was the case there would be no one saved during the Tribulation- because there would be no Holy Spirit on earth to convict them and lead them to repentance.

I also agree that the first half of the Tribulation will not be peaceful and without any major suffering.- how could it be after millions of people suddenly vanish?
I think that there will be widespread chaos, disruption and fear among many who are left here.

I know that doing these updates is not easy for you, and that you would rather about something else every week- you, and your church family are always in my prayers.

21 Likes

I too didn’t put this together until this update and often wondered about how people could be saved during the tribulation if the Holy Spirit wasn’t here.
I too thank Pastor JD for the updates even though he say’s it’s hard he doesn’t need to say it you can see that they are hard for him. I’m grateful for his faithfulness to the Holy Spirit and to scripture.

16 Likes

The Boston one doesn’t surprise me at all. Here in CT I still hear ads in grocery stores that have pharmacies. A few months back I heard the same commercial for jabs in a store 3 times within a half hour. “Just like you put on sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn, you need to get your booster to protect from c19…” :nauseated_face: Where is Mr. Yuk when you need him?

12 Likes

He is in the White House - and no one needs him!

10 Likes

morning Ken and Bob, @YosemiteMountainMan @BobinNC

We’re getting bombarded by those same ads too. Drug ads (for every kind of script that can do worse than what it’s supposed to alleviate) are about the only ads I see anymore. I only see TV if Hubbydude is watching a show or the news, but I bet two out of every three ads is for a drug.

12 Likes