March 28 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Matt 24:15-21 ESV

15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak.19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

When you see the AofD spoken of by the Prophet Daniel standing in the holy place, there will be great tribulation never seen before or will ever be seen again

Then what did Daniel say about the AofD?

The AofD can only be found once in Daniel…in Daniel 12:11

11 And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away (mid week in Daniel 9:27?) and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

Jesus did say the AofD spoken of by Daniel which is only found in Daniel 12:11

Sent from my iPad

2 Likes

This is to the two individuals above who started that they don’t need to worry about when the rapture is. That is really an odd thought here, quite honestly. I guarantee that I am not worried or concerned about the date one bit! To gleefully celebrate that our meeting him in the clouds looks to be imminent is a wonderful thing, not a worry! Trying to piece together all of the clues and verses and then coming up with a reasonable speculation of a time period is not worry. Remember Jesus reprimanded the Pharisees for NOT knowing the time.

4 Likes

@Cornpop5050, Hi again! I have been thinking about what you wrote in response to me and how much we are feeling the same way. I am sorry that you have been struggling, I know how unsettling everything is these days.
The hope that I find so amazing is coming to me through my current study of Revelation with Andy Woods.
Life is really kicking us around these days but that gives even more reasons to celebrate and feel eager.
The tribulation is going to be so awful that it will feel like a night terror that can’t be woken out of. It makes our trials now seem like preschool play.
We also have Jesus and they won’t. Can you imagine? I can’t even imagine going through life as it is now without Jesus.
So…we are safe from what is to come and we have Jesus. We are so blessed. We can have hope and we can have joy!

4 Likes

I am aware of the times and the seasons and I agree it is important that we understand them. I can only speak about the amount of focus concerning them and the amount being focused on Jesus and his salvation. Knowing the times should encourage sharing his good news because we know time is short. It’s about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus and his saving grace for the lost. These are just my thoughts and feelings. I won’t stop paying attention to the hour but I have to put him first above all else.

2 Likes

Very Interesting. I figured the kids would disappear too, but haven’t heard any preachers discuss this. It will be hard for the people left to explain that away…

1 Like

Well, I think all those things are possible, shortly, that you listed.
But I also think we should be willing to re-examine scripture if we find ourselves in the first half of the tribulation. We could be mid trib…either way, we are not appointed to God’s wrath…during the second half :heart:

I get that children may not salvation until they are older. I already stated that I don’t believe God will condemn them to hell. But evidence is there that all children will go in the rapture? Children will still be born during the seven year tribulation, so it isn’t there won’t be any kids having to deal with what is to come. During Noah’s time, only Noah’s children were spared in the flood. Does that mean those young children went to hell, no, but they did have to suffer on earth. As for the clothes, I think Jesus’ clothes were just left as a one time deal to teach us something, not as a thing that will happen to all. No we won’t need them but no evidence they are left. Bible didn’t state that Enoch’s nor Elijah’s clothing was all that was left of them on earth. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

So y ou are saying that not one child will be born during the tribulation? Bible comments about pregnant women during that time doesn’t it? Matthew 24:19 Or do only the saved women get pregnant and not unsaved?

I read yesterday a newly published study predicts procreation is in such rapid decline that we will lose the ability to reproduce by 2048. I’m going to look for the article and post the link if I can find it. :wink:

Have any of you seen Children of Men? What could be worse than a post rapture world where having children is impossible?!? … oh it’s 2045 btw

No child born during the Tribulation will reach the Age of Accountability during the Tribulation.

So any that die during that time will make Heaven like during the Church Age.

The Trib born survivors will not be disqualified for the Millennium.

1 Like

Tribulation only lasts 7 years and each judgements from God increase in intensity and destruction. Doubtful couples will want children in that period. They are busy surviving.

2 Likes

bill gates of hell will be happy to hear this: teenage viper shots coming soon

Globalist org dishing out carrots; if you want economy back get jab!

Love of many will grow cold…

Its all about CONTROL

4 Likes

I understand where you are going now. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

I can’t pretend to know what couples will want.

Your welcome. :slight_smile:

March 12, 2021

March 14, 2021
March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

In just the last 60 days we’ve seen it continue. Germany and France decided to act like world powers (sorry, but IMO a bit rogue and poorly thought out. Opportunistic perhaps?) when America got distracted with our genuine January troubles. Meddling. So they attempt

to divide the Holy Land and now look at them. Back into profound lock downs and the vaccine of choice they have the suspect Astra

Zenica vaccine. PERFECT!

FWIW, I have nothing against either of these countries or especially inhabitants. This is just prophecy. God is no respecter of nation states.

So to me, however convenient that it may be, I see it as more conformation that my Divide Theory is holding up.

March 16, 2021

March 17, 2021

March 18, 2021

March 21, 2021
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-21/german-covid-rate-hits-two-month-high-with-leaders-set-to-meet

March 24, 2021

March 26, 2021

March 27, 2021

March 30, 2021
https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-france-casualties/france-reports-5072-people-in-intensive-care-with-covid-19-new-

2021-high-idUSP6N2KQ01X

March 31, 2021

During the first half of the Tribulation??

Could you explain this more, what are unrighteous children? Not sure what you mean by that? What makes a child unrighteous?

1 Like